shape
carat
color
clarity

Picked up my WF Tiffany Knife Edge

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

ncanvasser

Rough_Rock
I picked up my e-ring today from fedex. It''s a WF ACA stone (specs below) in the WF Tiffany Knife Edge setting, and I could not be happier. The ring is absolutely unbelievable!!! Once I finally got through the 18 boxes it was packaged in (not really, but they did a great job securing it), I spent most of the rest of today just staring at it and playing with it in different lighting conditions. I was even able to find the girlde inscription and it is a thin bruted girdle (I was kinda surprised with myself for being able to do this).

Anyway, would love to take some pictures for everyone but I need suggestions when using a canon digital elph. I am trying to use my loupe with the camera to get some nice close ups, but they def are not as nice as some other people''s photos.

Item Code: AGS-7012002
Report: AGS
Shape: A Cut Above H&A
Carat: 1.096
Color: H
Clarity: VS2
Depth: 60.6
Table: 55.2
Crown Angle: 34.8
Crown %: 15.6
Pavilion Angle: 40.7
Pavilion %: 42.9
Girdle: Thin
Polish: Ideal
Symmetry: Ideal
Culet: Pointed
Fluorescence: Negligible
Measurements: 6.70-6.72X4.07

ncanvasser_3.jpg

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
congrats, what a beauty!
3.gif

the pics just take practice. does the elph have a macro setting? i''m not sure the loupe would be much help.

ncanvasser

Rough_Rock
Yah it does but it doesn''t help too much...

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Awesome stone, and the setting is a wow!!! Wish I could help you with taking pics, but I haven''t figured it out either. If you use the macro mode ( has a flower icon ) take some with sunlight, that should help. Oh and turn off the flash. I''m sure our experts will chime in.... Just wanted to say congrats on picking such a gorgeous ring!!!
30.gif
30.gif
36.gif

Diam100

Shiny_Rock
Beautiful ring but don't feel bad about the pic stuff. My pics always look like doggie doo compared to some of the ones posted on pricescope. I finally figured out the Macro but they still look like "doo".. I just don't have the patience for a camera & it doesn't have any for me either.(lol)

sunkist

Ideal_Rock
Your ring looks beautiful!! Please don''t worry about how perfect the pictures look, we need hand shots!!
9.gif
It may be that even though it''s set on macro it can''t focus that close. Try experimenting with holding the camera farther away and held very steady. Then you can zoom in and crop the photo once you''ve got it on your computer. That may work for you! Good luck! And again, lovely ring. I can''t wait for more pics
36.gif
When are you proposing?

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful!!!...one of my favorite settings (and congrats for ordering it before the price increase!!)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results