shape
carat
color
clarity

Picked up my new WF stone, SI-looks good

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

msmeimei

Rough_Rock
Hello,

I ordered my diamond yesterday afternoon from WF, and it was ready for pickup this am. It''s a round, 1.19, "eye clean" SI1, F, AGSO "a cut above" ideal/ideal, neglible fluoro, very smal culet.

It truly is eye clean when looking at it dead on--with my contacts in, I can''t see it right near my eye unless I stare at it for a while. So, when they said "eye clean at 8 cm", they meant it! Unfortunaly, I CAN see 2 inclusions from the side one moreso than the other. I''m hoping once setting with a strategically placed prong, it will be fine.

So, another happy WF customer. We saved some money using them as well. Blue Nile had one very similar stone (SI1, F, "signature ideal") for the same price, but it was smaller at 1.12 and there was no info on whether it was eye-clean. The B & M stores we vsited said they didn''t have any eye clean SI 1 ex/ex or similar, so we would have paid a premium for VS2 had we gone that route.

Thanks to all for your help this week!
:)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results