shape
carat
color
clarity

Picked my diamond

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

linny14

Rough_Rock
I''m so
appl.gif
excited , I picked my diamond. it will officially be mine tomorrow and will be set into my orginal setting. i will post a picture on the ring board when i receive it. i attached the link for the diamond. jonathan at good old gold was very helpful. my husband purchased the orginal ring there so we felt good about using him again.
http://www.goodoldgold.com/2_01ct_g_vs2_h%26a.htm

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
MMMMMMMMM, DELICIOUS!!!! I've looked at that pretty many times...It's beautiful! Congrats!!!

wonka27

Brilliant_Rock
That is going to be one brutal diamond for your friends to swallow. Jealousy will run wild!

Congrats!!!!

quaeritur

Brilliant_Rock
Doesn't get better than that! Congrats on a gorgeous choice
appl.gif

Rowan

Shiny_Rock
WOW!
Congrats!
love.gif

bling

Shiny_Rock
wozers! thats a beauty! congrats and please please come back with pics. GOG and staff are great to work with..
wink2.gif

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
Lucky gal. That's a stunner.
I can't wait to see it set.

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
BTW, what's the setting like? I'm too impatient. Sorry

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Nan, I recall someone was telling me to have patience.
naughty.gif
9.gif

linny14

Rough_Rock
the hubby just left for the bank for the wire transfer and to mail the setting to jonathan. woo hoo. i had to share here because i know everyone could relate to the excitement of getting a new stone.
the setting was platinum 3 stone with side engraving (psuedo antique style). i am a little worried the side diamonds might look out of proportion now because they are only 1/4 caret. but we will see.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results