shape
carat
color
clarity

pick up this from Fed Ex today ,WF ACA (5) stone plat ring 1.27 ctw ....

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

cute330xigrl

Shiny_Rock
WOW.. those arrows and fire shots are incredible. Imagine wearing that w/ the 3c.. holy smokes!
30.gif
30.gif

DF, its gorgeous!

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 5/7/2005 9:35:14 AM
Author: icelady
DF! You did a superb job on this ring. It is absolutely gorgeous! The pics you took look fabulous, so knowing that pics never completely do justice to the stones, I can only imagine what kind of fire and sparkle you get in person.

I will also volunteer my hand, I wear a 4.75 and have LOTS of patience!!!!

PS-Can you give my husband some diamond lessons!!!???
thanks icelady,sure... i can give your hubby some diamond lessons,just take me cruising on your yacht.
31.gif
how''s the weather in the midwest?

lmurden

Ideal_Rock
What a lovely ring and great pictures!
36.gif

glaucomflecken

Brilliant_Rock
love it love it love it. this is one girl here who loves wider rings. the more bling the better!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
DF, I know this is an old thread, but I think this is as pretty a 5-stone as I''ve ever seen. What I wanted to know is, can this ring be worn safely with a colitaire without the diamonds scratching against the e-ring? I just love the baskets and shared prongs with those beautiful ACA''s!

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 2/19/2006 2:51:56 PM
Author: diamondseeker2006
DF, I know this is an old thread, but I think this is as pretty a 5-stone as I''ve ever seen. What I wanted to know is, can this ring be worn safely with a colitaire without the diamonds scratching against the e-ring? I just love the baskets and shared prongs with those beautiful ACA''s!
DS2006

Yup, I had that problem. Here''s what i end up doing...

https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/what-is-the-thinnest-non-custom-platinum-spacer-ring-avaliable.29966/

BTW;
I asked WF to make the basket low because I like the way it looks. The disadvantage of that is.... it is harder to clean because of the smaller slots (opening) on the side of the basket. You can get all kinds of gunks
14.gif
in those slots. I usually use a safety pin to remove the gunks before I put it into the ultrasonic cleaner.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results