shape
carat
color
clarity

Pick my diamond please!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

ILikeBond

Shiny_Rock
All look like great stones. The third one (Jamesallen) is the best deal, so that''s the one I''d pick. It also has the best idealscope image to my eye.

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
They are all great as far as cut goes. I might further restrict my options by reading up on policies for trade up from both jamesallen and WF and also relative prices. You really can''t go wrong here though.

If you wanted to go bigger, however, you could easily drop color down a little bit.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I would choose between the two WhiteFlash stones because they have a much better trade-up policy, even though you may not be thinking about that now! After 20 years, you might be really glad! I think both of the WF stones look wonderful, so I'd ask them to pull both and tell you which is the most eye clean and loupe clean. They both have excellent idealscope images.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results