shape
carat
color
clarity

Pick date for So Cal GTG

If you are planning on joining us... what date works best for YOU?

• None of the above

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Green with Envy

Brilliant_Rock
OK... looks like most folks will love to meet in the LA jewelry district for a fabulous So Cal GTG! Since many are very busy with holiday plans...the two choices are Saturday Dec 29 or Saturday January 5. Of course, we would love to meet before the holidays to get those last minute gifts for ourselves... but this way we can fill in the gaps of our jewelry boxes to welcome in 2008!!!

If you are planning on joining us, please pick Dec 29 or Jan. 5. If you can not make either of those dates please let us know in future what dates/times work best for you and we can organize a future GTG.

Thanks so much and I look forward to meeting y''all!
35.gif
Note for privacy: We all agree only pictures of bling!

dani13

Ideal_Rock
Darn, I''m jealous!! I so wanna come!!!! Should I make my airline reservations now? I just need about ummmm.....5 hrs to get there via air transport?? LOL!
3.gif

Selkie

Ideal_Rock
Green, thanks for suggesting a GTG by the way!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/15/2007 11:54:53 AM
Author: Dani
Darn, I''m jealous!! I so wanna come!!!! Should I make my airline reservations now? I just need about ummmm.....5 hrs to get there via air transport?? LOL!
3.gif
me toooooo!!! heheee

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
I vote for the 5th. I won''t be able to make it to the 29th. My ring will also be done by the 5th so I can bring it....yippie!

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
3.gif

I''m with you Dani! I really wish I could fly out for that. I''ll meet you at DFW and we can fly out together.
3.gif

dani13

Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/15/2007 1:43:49 PM
Author: LaurenThePartier

3.gif

I''m with you Dani! I really wish I could fly out for that. I''ll meet you at DFW and we can fly out together.
3.gif

Sounds like a plan. I would love to get out there anyway....I just adore SoCal.
2.gif

ChargerGrrl

Ideal_Rock
i voted for 1/5.

ivanadiamond

Brilliant_Rock
i can do the 5th!!!

:)

Brilliant_Rock
Whoop Whoop! Sign me up for 1/5/08! I can''t wait to see Kcoursolle''s new blingy setting!

Green with Envy

Brilliant_Rock
There might be some recent confusion about the day of the So Cal GTG. I think 1/2 of the members who originally voted for January 5th on this poll ... agreed to meet on january 12th instead.

"HeartingDiamonds" seems to have decided to make other arrangements... but anyone who is actually interested in the original idea of a PS GTG after the holidays- I look forward to meeting you on whatever day.

Selkie

Ideal_Rock
Was the other thread removed? Not sure what''s going on now, but if we''re still on for the 12th, I''m still in.

Green with Envy

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 12/15/2007 11:12:31 AM
Author:Green with Envy
OK... looks like most folks will love to meet in the LA jewelry district for a fabulous So Cal GTG! Since many are very busy with holiday plans...the two choices are Saturday Dec 29 or Saturday January 5. Of course, we would love to meet before the holidays to get those last minute gifts for ourselves... but this way we can fill in the gaps of our jewelry boxes to welcome in 2008!!!

If you are planning on joining us, please pick Dec 29 or Jan. 5. If you can not make either of those dates please let us know in future what dates/times work best for you and we can organize a future GTG.

Thanks so much and I look forward to meeting y''all!
35.gif
Note for privacy: We all agree only pictures of bling!

Selkie- Sorry i messed everyone up!
gaah.gif
I made that other thread to see if folks could change the date... but it had to be deleted because someone took it to a whole other level.
pound.gif

I am with ya on the 12th and hopefully a majority of PS''er join us and wear all their best bling eye candy!

ChargerGrrl

Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/22/2007 1:00:12 PM
Author: Green with Envy
Selkie- Sorry i messed everyone up!
gaah.gif
I made that other thread to see if folks could change the date... but it had to be deleted because someone took it to a whole other level.
pound.gif

I am with ya on the 12th and hopefully a majority of PS''er join us and wear all their best bling eye candy!
A-ha! so that''s what happened. I was kinda like... "OK, this is taking a wierd turn!"

Anyway, THANKS for setting this up, Green. Looking forward to the 12th!

HeartingDiamonds

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
My sincerest apologies Green. I was obviously clueless about what I was blabbing about
7.gif
7.gif

Ready for my spanking now...
32.gif
32.gif

Green with Envy

Brilliant_Rock
Enough said!
woohoo.gif

I just love how all the drama gives me many opportunities to explore skippy''s emoticon thread. Who thinks of these things? Eventually I am sure they will annoy me... but a glass of wine and the trouble of getting a GTG together is entertaining if I can use these little creatures.
Still waiting when I can use this one... or has that time come and gone?
sinks.gif

We will all just laugh when we meet on the 12th... and I deserve to wear all the best jewelry for the day.
curtsey.gif

EricaR

Ideal_Rock
Ohhh ooohhhh! Can I join in? I don''t have my ering (yet!
31.gif
) but love drooling over everyone sparklies.

flutterby

Brilliant_Rock
I''m game for the 12th! Its been almost 2 years since the GTG I went to! Not sure about where to eat though...

Green with Envy

Brilliant_Rock
It seems like this GTG has been in the works forever... but now just 5 days away! I hope everyone is cleaning all their awesome jewelry for the festivities! Official start time on Saturday is 1 pm!

Cheers-

Green
21.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results