shape
carat
color
clarity

Pic of my new Tacori Rosebud e-ring setting & band

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

laney

Brilliant_Rock
Hello All,

Just wanted to post an intial picture of my Tacori Rosebud that is several hours old. I only have my very crappy camera phone - but hey- it makes the stone look huge! I think the setting does that too.

I will take more pictures tonight with my real camera.

a few specs - Ring size 5+ Tacori rosebud - wedding band and e-ring setting. Center stone 1.5 RB F SI2 H&A from GOG.

9.gif
9.gif
9.gif

I''ll try to get some other pics from this horrible phone... It''s soo pretty!

laneytacorifirst.jpg

laney

Brilliant_Rock
another bad pic!

laneytacorisecond.jpg

laney

Brilliant_Rock
last bad pic for now.

laneytacorithird.jpg

researcher

Ideal_Rock
Congrats! Your ring looks beautiful--and BIG! I have a 3+ ct, and yours looks much bigger than mine in that picture (and I have a 4.5 ring size)!!!

reena

Ideal_Rock
holy cow! it's gorgeous! more pics soon!

fancyrock

Brilliant_Rock
Awesome... beautiful rings!!
love.gif
appl.gif
love.gif
appl.gif
love.gif

laney

Brilliant_Rock
Researcher - I think really, it's the camera phone. I too think it looks huge in that pic.

Let me dream a little!!!

However - there are now two little side diamonds that i'm not used to looking at - that does kinda make the center stone look bigger..
9.gif
9.gif
9.gif

DiamondOptics

Shiny_Rock
Very Beautiful !

monkeygirl7

Rough_Rock
Laney,

The rings look amazing~! And the center looks HUGE. I have the same set (got my diamond reset for our 10th anniversary last month). My center stone is a .87, though and it's so interesting to see what a larger stone in the same setting would look like. My next project
naughty.gif
. But probably not for a few years - DH would KILL me for even thinking about it now. Don't you just love this setting?! I get so many compliments on it (in fact, I was running errands at lunchtime today and some guy said "nice ring" -- I get more comments from the guys on it than women. Go figure!).

Anyway, congrats on your new ring set. Enjoy
appl.gif

-Kathy

Patty

Ideal_Rock
Laney, it's gorgeous! And I think your phone takes great pictures! You have lovely hands too.

researcher

Ideal_Rock
You really did well, both with the diamonds and the setting. It's a gorgeous ring!
love.gif
love.gif
love.gif

lmurden

Ideal_Rock
Absolutely gorgeous!
appl.gif

hoorray

Ideal_Rock
That is really a beautiful set. And, the stone looks much bigger than 1.5ctw! Well done, and thanks for posting it.

laney

Brilliant_Rock
I finally got a better pic. Hopefully more realistic! lol - but me and my fiancee agree that the stone looks much bigger in this setting. I think it's the optical illusion of the smaller stones on the side the center stone that draw the eye out.

but he took the wedding band from me and put it in the safe!!! Oh no! I will only be able to take pics of the e-ring now... I'll wait till the sun is up tomorrow to get some better pics!

laneytacori5.jpg

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
Laney it's just beautiful. I love that band style too.
That diamond is so white.
Lovely

Jennifer5973

Ideal_Rock
Laney, I must admit (because I've posted it before
2.gif
) that I haven't been the biggest Tacori fan, but your rings might reform me. They are gorgeous!
love.gif
Congrats!
1.gif

Kamuelamom

Brilliant_Rock
----------------
On 10/16/2004 11:41:10 PM Jennifer5973 wrote:

Laney, I must admit (because I've posted it before
2.gif
) that I haven't been the biggest Tacori fan, but your rings might reform me. They are gorgeous!
love.gif
Congrats!
1.gif
----------------

Hey, if you can impress JFlo herself, that's saying a lot!
9.gif
2.gif

Laney, congratulations on a wonderful looking set! Enjoy your new sparkly.
wavey.gif
appl.gif

icelady

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful rings!
9.gif
The color in the pic is great.

Nice hands too!!
9.gif

reena

Ideal_Rock
your rings are frickin' gorgeous.
love.gif
pretty hands, too.
1.gif

ninasstar

Rough_Rock
I love your tacori rosebud ring and matching band....just gorgeous. I have had my tacori eternity ring and matching band for 8 days now and am just in complete awe. It''s exquisite....as is yours! I have a 1.5 ct. center stone in mine as well. I went for the koala, which I believe is the same as the rosebud, minus the two side stones.

Here is a picture of mine:

Enjoy...and wear it in good health!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results