shape
carat
color
clarity

Pic of Jennifer Garner''s three stone pendant?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

prettyinpave

Shiny_Rock
I have three round stones that I''m looking to repurpose, and love her pendant. I can''t find any pictures of it, though. Can anyone help me?

Thanks!

sgclavenna

Rough_Rock
Are you referring to the Cartier orchid pendant she often wears?

musey

Super_Ideal_Rock
This one?

JenniferGarnerRepeatsCartierOrchidPendant_Sporty.jpg

musey

Super_Ideal_Rock

crtdi-pdt_1.jpg

UCLABelle

Ideal_Rock
She is just lovely, every time I see her, and her jewelry like this pendant, I think about how great she wears it! Classic.

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
oooh what a beauty of a pendant!

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hmmmm. I've been trying to figure out some earrings she has ... they are four petals unlike this ... an asymmetrical clovery flower diamond earring. She wore them in some mag & they labeled them as "her own". GAH I wish I'd saved the picture. Wonder if its a "set" w/this necklace ... hmmmm.

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
Ah ... found some pix. It was the May issue of INSTYLE ... this is as close as I could get though.

jgelle.jpg

Bliss

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/28/2009 1:10:23 PM
Author: decodelighted
Ah ... found some pix. It was the May issue of INSTYLE ... this is as close as I could get though.

NICE FIND, Deco!!! I remember admiring those in InStyle. She alternates those with studs that are her stylist's - Rachel Zoe in that issue. I was wondering whether these were freebies by designers who give them to stars because I've seen a couple of stars wearing them including Lucy Liu. They are LOVELY. Or maybe they sell them at Fred Segal and everyone shops there! LOL.

I love that pendant, prettyinpave. It's classic!

sgclavenna

Rough_Rock
Hi Deco. Those earrings in In Style are Tiffany''s, in platinum, for $1850. They are just called "bezel set earrings" on their website. Hope that helps!

-Stephanie

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/28/2009 3:57:12 PM
Author: sgclavenna
Hi Deco. Those earrings in In Style are Tiffany''s, in platinum, for $1850. They are just called ''bezel set earrings'' on their website. Hope that helps!
-Stephanie
Hi Stephanie ..
Thanks! I thought it might be these ... but Jennifer''s (& Lucy''s) don''t look as symmetrical as the Tiffany one does ... and they don''t seem to have that dot in the middle. Did INSTYLE say they were Tiff''s? I''d thought they''d labeled them as "her own" but don''t still have the issue to double check.

tiffanybezelclover.jpg

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
AHA!!! I think this might be it. Knowing she likes Cartier .... these are Cartier''s Inde Mysterieuse earrings. What do you think?

cartierindemysterieuse.jpg

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
Larger. Pink gold too! YummOOOO. There''s also a necklace that''s just one of these motifs on a simple chain. Also pink gold.

cartierlarger.jpg

sgclavenna

Rough_Rock
Deco-
I am not sure they are Tiffany''s, you are right, the issue says "her own". I just felt like the looked so much like them. However, you are right, they could easily be those from Cartier. Or they could be from someone else entirely!!! It was my "best guess".
emwink.gif

LadyBlue

Brilliant_Rock
What a gorgeous pendant,, I wish i have one
37.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results