shape
carat
color
clarity

Photoshop request - bracelet. pls help!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

arjunajane

Ideal_Rock
Hey all,

I''m hoping I could pls have some photoshop assistance with this bracelet that I''m planning to purchase from my fave Etsy seller (further to other recent thread).

I am planning on buying this bracelet - it is offered in both Sterling Silver (pictured) and 14k Yellow gold filled.
However, just to be difficult
2.gif
I am very keen to see how it looks in two tone. As in, the main chain of the bracelet (the "sides") and the clasp would be silver, while the four "knots" and the larger links connecting the knots at the "front" would be 14k yellow gold.

I would be ever so grateful if one of you lovely ppl could photoshop this idea for me?
It comes with a matching necklace, which I will also probably order as a set, dependant one how the two-tone looks..
1.gif

Does anyone think I should leave it alone and not try for mixed metals? I was intending to make it more versatile as I wear everything - white, yellow and rose gold, silver, gems, diamonds, pearls - well, you get the picture, lol !
5.gif

Would appreciate any f/back !
cheers'' AJ
5.gif

knots bracelet custom.jpg

misspinky

Brilliant_Rock
Oy. This is not my best work, but hopefully it will at least give you an idea of what it might look like.

knots bracelet custom_mp1.jpg

Gailey

Ideal_Rock
Hi AJ

My Photoshopping skills are marginally worse than my photography skills, so can''t help you there. But I just love yellow gold and silver/whitegold together, it looks very classy.

iwannaprettyone

Ideal_Rock
here it is in Yellow Gold.

yellowgoldoption copy.jpg

Gailey

Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/30/2008 11:57:57 AM
Author: iwannaprettyone
here it is in Yellow Gold.
AJ

Can you do the 3 links in between each knot in silver? That way you would get more of the mix

arjunajane

Ideal_Rock
Hey, such quick responses, thankyou guys!

Thankyou muchly Misspinky and IWPO - IWPO, do you think there is any chance of also doing the knot at the back in yellow?

Gailey--hmm, not sure would need to ask the seller. But personally I''m a gold girl, so don''t mind if there''s more gold than silver
5.gif

lasscreative

Shiny_Rock
Here you go. I hope this is what you wanted

knots bracelet custom copy.jpg

arjunajane

Ideal_Rock
Hey, I only just saw this, thankyou Lasscreative!
That is exactly what I wanted, and I have ordered the bracelet like this
36.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results