shape
carat
color
clarity

Photoshop Help, Please!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

ImpatientOne

Brilliant_Rock
Oh, Lord how I wish sometimes I wasn't so obsessive!
emsmileo.gif
Like many of you, I find myself spending far too much time on this board, looking and drooling over all the lovely bling!!!

For some background, I am in the midst of a mini upgrade. I have the stone already, but am waiting for the new setting to arrive. Of course, with time on my hands I am now obsessing over whether I made the right decision about the setting and whether it is going to overwhelm my diamond.

Would someone with some photoshop skills help me put my mind at ease here? I've attached a pic of the setting. Each of the bands is 3mm wide. My center stone is 7.75x7.76. Is it possible for someone to photoshop that for me, please??? If you can flip the setting over as well so the w-band is on the bottom I would appreciate it, and maybe if you could photoshop out the w-band in one shot, that would be great as well!

Thanks in advance!!!

BCDuo.jpg

secondhandnews

Shiny_Rock
Have you tried searching threads on eternity sets? You might find a ring posted with stones similar to the size of yours.
Have you tried searching threads on eternity sets? You might find a ring posted with stones the size of yours.Waiting is hard, isn''t it? I''m sure it will be lovely. I am playing the waiting game with a little waiting game myself. I''ve only been without my e-ring for 2 weeks now but it seems like forever.
Hope someone else comes along who can provide better help than I have.

I am not a photoshop pro but I did flip the rings for you.

facets - inverted.JPG

secondhandnews

Shiny_Rock
And here is a picture without the wedding band. Maybe these will give a photoshopper something to work with. I don''t have the talent to place a diamond to scale into your picture. Sorry. Hope this helped a tiny bit.

facets - no band.JPG

ImpatientOne

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks, secondhandnews!!! Yes, waiting is hard and gives me too much time to obsess, lol!

ImpatientOne

Brilliant_Rock
...bump! Any photoshop experts on this morning?

stebbo

Shiny_Rock
It''s pretty rushed, but the sizes are right.

ioring.jpg

door knob solitaire

Ideal_Rock
Very impressed Stebbo...that is rushed? Can''t imagine it any better. Great work
36.gif
!!

ImpatientOne

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 1/27/2008 9:10:11 PM
Author: door knob solitaire
Very impressed Stebbo...that is rushed? Can't imagine it any better. Great work
36.gif
!!

Ditto! THANK YOU so much, Stebbo! You've helped put my mind at ease as to the band width versus the size of the center stone!!! I think it's going to look awesome!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

Again, thanks!!!
36.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results