shape
carat
color
clarity

Photos of the ring (from Flexicitus)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

flexicitus

Rough_Rock
Many thanks to all your help and support in my quest for the engagement ring which now officially belongs to my fianceé! She said ''Yes'' on Monday, Thanksgiving Day in Canada!

We like to share with you the pictures of this special ring as our appreciation for your advice and kindness. As some of you know, my final decision was a Tiffany & Co 0.47ct H VVS1 and it has all the attributes I wanted in a diamond. An ideal cut, it''s ''Tiffany'' excellent in cut, polish, and symmetry. It scores 0.5 within TIC range on the HCA. And if I am not misaken it also exhabits the H&A patterns. Enclosed are photos of this ring.

Fl & A

2A&A.jpg

february2003bride

Ideal_Rock
Oh, it''s gooooooooooooooooooooorgeous! Gosh I''m a sucker for a Tiffany ring!
30.gif

Julian

Brilliant_Rock
BEAUTIFUL! Congratulations to you both!

The e-ring you chose looks perfect on her hand.
36.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Congrats Flexicitus!!! It''s just gorgeous, best wishes to you both!!!
30.gif
30.gif
36.gif

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It''s a beautiful classic ring, and congratulations on your engagement!

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~OOOOOH!!! I love it... very classic!! Congrats!!
30.gif

Oleander

Shiny_Rock
It''s so beautiful, especially in that last shot! The stone positively glows in that picture. All your thought and hard work were well worth it. And I think the scale of the ring is just right for her.

Best wishes to you both.
1.gif

sunshine14

Shiny_Rock
What a beautiful ring! And it looks perfect on her finger!

How did you find the service at the Tiffany in Toronto?

How did you propose?! Do tell... :)

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Beautiful! Congrats on your engagement.
36.gif

gailrmv

Ideal_Rock
it''s beautiful! Do you know if you will get the tiffany platinum matching band? I love that classic set.

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
it''s just stunning...

Lynn B

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful ring -- that diamond is a firecracker! Congratulations and thanks for sharing.

UCLABelle

Ideal_Rock
SO CLASSIC! YUMMY!
30.gif
30.gif

qtiekiki

Ideal_Rock
It''s so white and sparkly. Just beautiful.

bae7

Shiny_Rock
The ring is beautiful - it looks especially pretty on her finger. CONGRATS!!!!
1.gif

Gothgrrl

Brilliant_Rock
Wow, it looks great on her hand. It''s such a lovely looking ring. And from Tiffanys too. Congrats.

KristyDarling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Drop. Dead. Gorgeous. I want one!!!!!! There''s nothing in the world quite like the Tiffany knife edge solitaire. Others try to replicate and some come very close, but there''s a magical quality about the real thing that gets me every time. Congrats!!!

Beacon

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations on your engagement! Your fiance must love that beautiful new ring - it came out so wonderfully. You did a great job and she has a classic beauty to enjoy for life. What a great cut stone. Lovely!

susi

Shiny_Rock
Oh, what sweet pictures......you did really really well. It''s perfect!!

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Very nice! Congrats on your engagement!

flexicitus

Rough_Rock
Many thanks for your comments. The sleepless quest for this ring has been a long time coming and I wouldn''t have gone ''this far'' without your help. I am quite amazed just how helpful, willing, and patient many people are here in the forum. She is now kinda paranoid about wearing the ring around, fearing of losing it. LOL oh well ... She really appreciates your compliments and says thank you to you all. =)

Fl

angeline

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations on your engagement and best wishes for a long happy life together. The ring looks just perfect - elegant, classic and gorgeous!

a

flexicitus

Rough_Rock
The service at Tiffany Toronto was highly commendable. It was friendly from the start: the security personnels helped me locate my salesperson and were so friendly throughout my visit that I thought they really enjoyed themselves. In addition to my assigned salesperson, quite a few number of other smiling salespersons offered me their help while letting me be on my own at my pleasure. They did work as a team to help me find my ring with style.

My assigned salesperson was frank, honest, and professional - not very good at emailing but great in person. We went through quite a number of the rings in my chosen ranges of carat size and clarity. He helped me find a ring within my budget and yes, too, did his best to lure me for the more expensive ones in the selection. But unlike my experience with the UK Tiffany my Toronto experience was straightforward and honest, whereas in the former I felt I was 'cornered' to spend more without getting the kind of Cs combintion of my desire. I felt more freedom in my selection at Toronto and was quickly able to narrow down my choices to 3 rings. My weird act of looking for H&A patterns kinda unnerved him for a second. Perhaps the rumour was true that Tiffany salespersons didn't care or know much about H&As. But I found mine! Then we moved to a special room to view the certificates. By elimination my final decision was between two rings, and the one I wanted from the start remarkably had all the attributes I sought in a diamond, i.e., all 'Tiffany excellent' in cut, polish, and symmetry. 'Excellent' cut is almost standard at Tiffany, but a grade of 'excellent' in other two categories aren't. In fact among the shortlist there was only one stone that had all 3 categories graded 'excellent' and it happened that it's the one I wanted from the start. Talking about it being meant to be. Even the salesperson got an awe on his face when he saw the certificate and knew I would prefer this one to the other one which had better colour but not 'excellent' all around. By standard he had to sell me the more expensive one but we quickly moved on from that. LOL Then he went to the back to collect the papers and arranged the payment, while I phoned my friends from the special guest room overlooking the entire store and its traffic.

The salesperson worked quietly to arrange my payment via many means unconventional - including phoning up the bank after business hour and all that - and never a second gave me any dirty look even though I was paying by a cheque, not a visa card. The store already closed by the time we reached the payment stage. So more credits to my assigned salesperson and Tiffany Toronto! The gift-wrapping lady did give me some dirty look while trying to put on a smile. Why? I didn't know. I didn't care either. She gave me a small unbranded bag to carry the entire blue 'package' but which didn't cover the top, while I demanded a bigger bag. I wasn't much into showing off the Tiffany colour in the streets of downtown Toronto after dark! It's funny because my salesperson was hesitant to confront her but ended up getting the bag for me himself. The friendly security team let us (my friends and I) out through a private door and that was fun!! Yea, it was a very good and positive experience at Tiffany Toronto and it's a story that I would always be happy to tell time and again!!

Fl

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
it''s stunning

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results