shape
carat
color
clarity

Photos of J color EC''s?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

peaches

Shiny_Rock
Trade
Hi everyone!

I''m in the middle of an EC search now and I''m considering stones in the H-J range. Lots of folks here have suggested going no lower than a G or an H for EC''s because they show body color more than other cuts. But I''m really curious to know what these stones look like in real life. Can any folks who own a J-color (or warmer) EC could post photos of their stones here?

Apologies if a similar thread has already been started!

Circe

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Fran Fine''s gorgeous J VS1 is the first one to spring to mind for me!

peaches

Shiny_Rock
Trade
You''re right! Thanks Circe!

I''d forgotten that Fran''s emerald is a J color stone. If that diamond doesn''t convince me that a J EC is beautiful than no other stone will! ;-)

Kelli

Ideal_Rock
My first thought was emeraldlover''s REDICULOUSLY gorgeous J! I''d get a stone like that in a heartbeat!

peaches

Shiny_Rock
Trade
Thanks for the links. These stones are gorgeous! Never would have guessed they were anything close to a J.

I love TierHog's setting -- really unique. And Emeraldlover's ring is AMAZING!!! *gasp* And her setting is somewhat similar to mine (minus the halo around the center stone). Gives me something to daydream about!
2.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results