shape
carat
color
clarity

Photo Shop Help PLEASE!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

pricescope

Ideal_Rock
It''s impossible to make exact princesses size without ring size and some other references, but i guess this is pretty much the idea.

PrMB.jpg

Heishman

Shiny_Rock
Thank you so much!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

It looks as if the channel diamonds are lager at the top of the ring and gradually become smaller?
I recieved a quote from WF and was told they will have to use .05ct which are about 1.5mm. Approx 16 x .05ct princess.
Can someone confirm if that means 16 princess diamonds at .05 each? That is what I am assuming it references.

pricescope

Ideal_Rock
Lucyh, i just followed the lines of the original picture you referenced - what we see might be not graduating but perspective in that picture because of the extrimely close up position of the photo-shot.
What i'd recommend you to do is to clarify with WF how do YOU want princesses to be - graduated or the same size.

Heishman

Shiny_Rock
Yep, I will do just that. If I decide to go with this setting I plan on sending them my current wedding band so they can kind of match the rings together. Thanks for your help again.

pricescope

Ideal_Rock
Glad to be helpful, if you post picture of your band and tell me what size is your center stone we can play with different models for your e-ring.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results