shape
carat
color
clarity

Philadelphia Jewelers Row

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

consumer1234

Rough_Rock
I was wondering if anyone cound give feed back on experiences buying diamonds on Jewelers Row? Has anyone delt with Kusturiss Jewelers Inc?

I have had prior bad experiences in Philadelphia and am Looking for a new Jeweler.

Thanks so Much!

coda72

Brilliant_Rock
I think Jeweler''s Row is overpriced, but they do have some quality diamonds there if you''re willing to invest the time looking. I have not personally dealt with Kusturiss Jewelers, and in fact I''ve never heard anything about them to give you any feedback.

oldminer

Ideal_Rock
Trade
They are directly accross the street from my office window. I have known the firm a long time. Mostly they woork work with people known to the firm over many years. THey have a very good reputation with their clients and occasionally we see big items they have made which are impressive pieces. I think they certainly qualify as a good place to shop and consider buying from.

We''re always nearby as a resource for you with any of these local merchants.

FleaDog

Rough_Rock
I was down there not too long ago looking for a ~1.0 carat. princess, G color, SI1, and most places were asking ~$10,000.
Ridiculous. I am going to the diamond distrcit in NY next week to see some stones from a few of the online vendors here.

oldminer

Ideal_Rock
Trade
A consumer armed with knowledge of asking prices will find shopping easier, but still a challenge.

Internet pricing has had an effect on retail store asking prices, but you need to assert yourself when shopping to get to the "right" amount. Many local stores will treat your very well and come darn close to internet pricing sometimes. Service, in-person attention, and immediacy are keys to the success of B&M retailers. Some of these stores get it and others don''t have a clue.

Thousands of diamonds are bought on Jewelers Row every year. Don''t totally discount the concept of making a pleasnat retail purchase in-person, but do what makes you feel right when it comes to how to buy. Knowing about diamonds and their relative value is very important to understand before you shop at all.

consumer1234

Rough_Rock
Thank you all very much. Mr. Atlas, I am having an appraisal done at your buisness with Kusturiss stones and setting. It should happen this week..mybe even today! I decided to go ahead with the purchase...pending everything works out with the preliminary appraisal :) THank you for your advice as it was very helpful.

We are looking for a great jeweler and hope to find one in Kusturiss!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results