shape
carat
color
clarity

Pet rememberance jewelery/items?

Demon

Brilliant_Rock
Oh that's cute! I like it. I (weirdly) especially like the bottom of it where the paw is more outlined, but you can certainly tell it's a paw and it's adorable.

jbake

Brilliant_Rock
Love the way that turned out :love:

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks guys! I can’t wait to wear it and have him close to my heart. If you zoom in on the last photo, you can see I had them engrave the name “Beau” on the bail.

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
I hope @MakingTheGrade doesn’t mind that I bumped her thread. I’m wondering if any of you ever had jewelry made, or purchased jewelry in memory of a pet that passed on..
I had this diamond heart ring made for Bailey when I had the feeling he was nearing the end of his life here on earth. I had it made with a VS1 G color diamond because he deserved what I thought to be my sweet spot at the time. I had David Klass engrave Bailey’s name on the inside of shoulder so his name could never be cut out if I had to resize it. I put it on Friday, the day he passed…
5296BAED-5F0F-4BC0-B570-55323F2AA5DA.jpeg

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
These days I never take my Beau paw off since I use it as a charm to balance out my doodad that hadn’t kept spinning to the bottom of my wrist. Now the two charms balance each other and no more spin! And I get to have my beau with me 24/7. He always was my right hand man.

B98AF712-D2AC-47B1-BB82-0A6665ADCC6A.jpeg EA40BB0C-BBDD-4BB0-9EBB-396EAB64CB99.jpeg

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
These days I never take my Beau paw off since I use it as a charm to balance out my doodad that hadn’t kept spinning to the bottom of my wrist. Now the two charms balance each other and no more spin! And I get to have my beau with me 24/7. He always was my right hand man.

B98AF712-D2AC-47B1-BB82-0A6665ADCC6A.jpeg EA40BB0C-BBDD-4BB0-9EBB-396EAB64CB99.jpeg

I love this @MakingTheGrade!

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
729632 After my lovely Dottie died, DH bought me this, and it’s the only piece of jewellery I don’t take off.

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock

jbake

Brilliant_Rock
I hope @MakingTheGrade doesn’t mind that I bumped her thread. I’m wondering if any of you ever had jewelry made, or purchased jewelry in memory of a pet that passed on..
I had this diamond heart ring made for Bailey when I had the feeling he was nearing the end of his life here on earth. I had it made with a VS1 G color diamond because he deserved what I thought to be my sweet spot at the time. I had David Klass engrave Bailey’s name on the inside of shoulder so his name could never be cut out if I had to resize it. I put it on Friday, the day he passed…
5296BAED-5F0F-4BC0-B570-55323F2AA5DA.jpeg

I’m so sorry to hear about your sweet Bailey, MamaBee ❤️ Your ring is a beautiful reminder, I hope it brings you some comfort ❤

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
Fellow animal lovers i need some good vibes
i have talked about this on other threads - forgetting about this one where it really belongs
until i can afford a more spectacular memorial I got a little silver signet ring in memory of my darling Mr Tibby Tabby and it was a bit loose so i ordered a Pandora silver wishbone ring to anchor it on
i actually loved the wishbone
a long story short - its winter here and my hands are cold
i lost the Pandora ring hanging out the washing last week
it was only $45 but still i was mad at myself
anyway today hanging out more washing i found it.
But instead of putting it in my pocket i put it on my finger to finish hanging out the washing
and
Grrrrrrrrrrrr !!!
I lost it again
trouble is im now looking at a bigger search area on the lawn
im going out there tomorrow on my hands and knees
we are doing rewilding so our lawn is long and wild
please wish me luck
its bumming me out a lot more to loose it the 2nd time because i was so happy to find it

Its not worth hiring a metal detector but does anyone have any tips ?

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It’s done :)

6D2C1E02-A0A0-49F1-B071-3035E153E641.jpeg
6A93853B-5DB2-4DC5-973E-A21FA6FFEFCE.jpeg 60528644-CEBD-4110-B831-FA9703701E1B.jpeg

Sooo after 5 years of wearing it almost daily the bail broke one day. Luckily I didn’t lose the charm but I haven’t had time to get it fixed.

However I have found a way to wear the pandora style beads I had made with Beau’s ashes. Here they are with some beautiful golden south sea pearls.

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I had two Nomination type charms with resin incorporating some of my old dog's ashes.

Two were made in case one falls apart, and I had a discount for the second charm when 2 were ordered at the same time.

I wear the Nomination most days with a Berricle CZ tennis bracelet, only leave them out for the more formal events when the diamond bracelets and bangle come out and see daylight.

DK :))

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results