shape
carat
color
clarity

Pet rememberance jewelery/items?

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I’m getting something made in honor of my big fluffer who is due to cross over the rainbow bridge soon. But I’d love to have more ideas of what others may have done or gotten to remember their furry friends.

I saw some glass lockets on Etsy that you can put some fur into but I think it’s be too heavy for me to wear.

I like the idea of having some of his fur somewhere though. A tiny urn maybe?

BB1BF07A-8FC7-49EE-A46B-1FCB031B1E7A.jpeg

Madmadge

Rough_Rock
Hi,
Here is one: https://otrmemorials.patternbyetsy.com/

Several years ago Costco had an article in their magazine about them. They do jewelry, keychains, etc. I bookmarked the link, because I wanted to do one of their sun catchers for my pets and possibly have the ability to add future ones to it.

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I lost my Shetland Sheepdog earlier this year and really looked for a necklace but couldn't find anything that jumped out at me.

So Sally at Heart of Water is making a necklace with a stone from the month she was born and one from the month she passed. I figured that way it would be a one of a kind forever piece.

IMG_2060.jpg

I found out after I started this project that a jeweler I have worked with has a line of pet remembrance and cremation jewelry, she donates 40% of the proceeds to animal charities, so that is another thought:

https://foreverinmyheartjewelry.com/collections/remembrance-jewelry

I'm sorry you're going through this @MakingTheGrade.

jbake

Brilliant_Rock
So sorry to hear about your dog

I saved a picture of something I saw on Instagram that looked like these. An upside down heart & a few rounds to look like a sweet paw. Pinterest shows some examples of it as multiple different styles of jewelry.

B8352698-23BD-44B4-B27E-C250D7F29A2F.jpeg

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
So sorry to hear about your dog

I saved a picture of something I saw on Instagram that looked like these. An upside down heart & a few rounds to look like a sweet paw. Pinterest shows some examples of it as multiple different styles of jewelry.

B8352698-23BD-44B4-B27E-C250D7F29A2F.jpeg
Yup this is the pendant I’m getting custom made in a bigger size with bliggier stones :)

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I lost my Shetland Sheepdog earlier this year and really looked for a necklace but couldn't find anything that jumped out at me.

So Sally at Heart of Water is making a necklace with a stone from the month she was born and one from the month she passed. I figured that way it would be a one of a kind forever piece.

IMG_2060.jpg

I found out after I started this project that a jeweler I have worked with has a line of pet remembrance and cremation jewelry, she donates 40% of the proceeds to animal charities, so that is another thought:

https://foreverinmyheartjewelry.com/collections/remembrance-jewelry

I'm sorry you're going through this @MakingTheGrade.

Can’t wait o see this! What stones are you using?

Arcadian

Ideal_Rock
Premium
For one of our anniversaries (lol...can't remember which one) I had a fine silver bracelet made for my husband. On the side, I had a 22-K 4 leaf clover put on it (our dogs name is Lucky). He loves this bracelet (heck I do too!) Thats probably the single piece of jewelry he wears most outside of his watch.

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@MakingTheGrade, the heart is a moonstone and a pinkish/lavender spinel set above it. I actually got the moonstone from Bron.

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
For one of our anniversaries (lol...can't remember which one) I had a fine silver bracelet made for my husband. On the side, I had a 22-K 4 leaf clover put on it (our dogs name is Lucky). He loves this bracelet (heck I do too!) Thats probably the single piece of jewelry he wears most outside of his watch.
Aw I’d love to see a picture if you have one!
My partner is military so can’t really wear jewelry regularly. I’d like to get him something but can’t thing I’d what. :/

telephone89

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Awe I love your fluffer <3 Is he a leon?
No advice about jewellery, but hugs to you. Losing a pet is so hard :(

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Awe I love your fluffer <3 Is he a leon?
No advice about jewellery, but hugs to you. Losing a pet is so hard :(

He is! Good eye. Most people have no idea what breed that is. Most popular guesses as to what he is people asking if he’s a small bear or horse lol.

Demon

Brilliant_Rock
I'm so sorry about your dog. When my dog left us, I looked for paw jewelry (Fred Meyer used to have one in brown diamonds but I couldn't find it) but didn't find any that I liked. So I bought the brown stacking diamond ring that Old World Diamonds had to wear on the hand I used to rest on my dog when he was sleeping. Sounds silly, but it feels right.

Adam still shows it as available, but I've had it for over 2 months, lol bez1005.jpg

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm so sorry about your dog. When my dog left us, I looked for paw jewelry (Fred Meyer used to have one in brown diamonds but I couldn't find it) but didn't find any that I liked. So I bought the brown stacking diamond ring that Old World Diamonds had to wear on the hand I used to rest on my dog when he was sleeping. Sounds silly, but it feels right.

Adam still shows it as available, but I've had it for over 2 months, lol bez1005.jpg

Aw that ring sort of reminds me of a puppy’s nose.
I am waiting for a ring to be finished. I started it before I got the news about my fluffer. But I think I’ll name the ring in his honor. Cause he was big and beautiful and sunny just like the diamond I’m having reset.

Demon

Brilliant_Rock
A nice yellow diamond? He sounds very sweet. :)

The ring I bought does kink of look like a dog nose in the picture. That kind of makes me wish it did in person. But the table is actually pretty small - much smaller than it looks.

paperunicorn

Shiny_Rock
Margaret Cross does some very beautiful modern mourning jewelry: http://www.goldengrovejewelry.com/ and I know she's done reliquary pieces designed to hold ashes, or fur.

My parents' dog unexpectedly passed away recently and I'm on the same journey. I don't unfortunately have much of a budget, but I'm gonna find something!

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Margaret Cross does some very beautiful modern mourning jewelry: http://www.goldengrovejewelry.com/ and I know she's done reliquary pieces designed to hold ashes, or fur.

My parents' dog unexpectedly passed away recently and I'm on the same journey. I don't unfortunately have much of a budget, but I'm gonna find something!

These are so cool!

I actually got my partner something from amazon. It can be work as a necklace or a key chain in his case.
Amazon actually has quite a nice selection of pretty urn type jewelry. I did a search under “pet memorial”.

madelise

Ideal_Rock
Premium
these are so cool! Dang I wish I had a bigger budget.

What's your budget? How much does this ring cost? Can it be made in alternative metals to make it cheaper? I've never asked...

madelise

Ideal_Rock
Premium
PUPdate: Just texted House Holbrook because I had to know for science lol. She does make them in silver and in smaller sizes to make them more attainable. Sterling silver starts at $975, gold at $2500. But it depends on size and how intricate the animal is.

paperunicorn

Shiny_Rock
What's your budget? How much does this ring cost? Can it be made in alternative metals to make it cheaper? I've never asked...
Basically my mom, my sister and I would all like one of whatever. I don't really know what my mom or sister's budget is - they have very little money, so I'm sort of planning on paying for it myself. So around $300 each would be ideal...small potatoes on this forum, I know ;-)

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I actually had a “cuddle clone” of him made a few months ago which I love. But am making a paw pendant to have something to wear on me when I’m missing him.

EDD1B6A5-FA04-4422-A16B-D3ED6CBA54FB.jpeg

Edit: these custom plushies are around 200$ though they might be running Christmas sales. The site also does jewlery. You can google “cuddle clones”

Last edited:

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
At first glance I thought that was a real dog!

There is a woman who owns a bird store in CT and she used to bring her Leonberger in and he was the sweetest thing but HUGE. Like he would take up half the store when he laid down, she also owned a hyacinth macaw so I guess she had a thing for larger than life pets.

Arcadian

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Aw I’d love to see a picture if you have one!
My partner is military so can’t really wear jewelry regularly. I’d like to get him something but can’t thing I’d what. :/

I don't have one but when he's back from traveling I'll have a picture taken.

in the meantime, this is who made it. They definitely do "man jewelry".
https://www.etsy.com/shop/HotRoxCustomJewelry

LaylaR

Shiny_Rock
Trade
A couple of my friends have silver disks etched with their dogs images. I love them. My husband and I chose to do paintings. Small ones, mostly watercolors of our animals (etsy) and they grace our walls.

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hmmm. White or rose gold?

606320B8-7647-48EE-B430-5BAAC8EF28F1.jpeg
6231863D-7840-4E9C-948A-D8CD7F21A657.jpeg

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results