shape
carat
color
clarity

Pet Portrait Jewelry

CoffeeAndDiamonds

Shiny_Rock
Premium
My beloved soul dog passed last week. He chose me as a 21 year old college student looking for a pup to live adult life with, and we had adventures together ever since. He moved with me from state to state, country to country, and was my constant companion as friends and relationships changed. I joke that he picked my husband for us before I did.

While nothing feels like enough to signify what he means to me, I am thinking maybe a pet portrait would be a nice way of having him physically with me always.

Here are some jewelers that I've found online. Would welcome thoughts or suggestions! I don't actually know anyone who has one of these, and they are not cheap so would love feedback!

lala646

Brilliant_Rock
My beloved soul dog passed last week. He chose me as a 21 year old college student looking for a pup to live adult life with, and we had adventures together ever since. He moved with me from state to state, country to country, and was my constant companion as friends and relationships changed. I joke that he picked my husband for us before I did.

While nothing feels like enough to signify what he means to me, I am thinking maybe a pet portrait would be a nice way of having him physically with me always.

Here are some jewelers that I've found online. Would welcome thoughts or suggestions! I don't actually know anyone who has one of these, and they are not cheap so would love feedback!

I'm so sorry for the loss of your dear pupper. I lost my sweet kitty in late 2022, and I still miss him every day.

I have thought about having Cheyenne Weil make a pendant for me. Here are a couple of examples of her gorgeous work:

CoffeeAndDiamonds

Shiny_Rock
Premium

88_star

Shiny_Rock
Trade
So sorry for your loss of your sweet furry companion. I have had a portrait painted by Giulia (to save on shipping back and forth I gave her the dimensions of a glass locket I had and she painted a miniature to the correct size I needed)
Millie and Noah has also done some amazing Essex crystal pet projects (reverse intaglio carved then painted)
I have also seen some photo printed gold charms either standard round/oval shape or in the silhouette cutout of your pet.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results