shape
carat
color
clarity

Peridot

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

consumer1234

Rough_Rock
I am in love with peridot and would like to buy some really beautful larger stones to be set....where would you guys look to buy....is there anything I should look for? I am new at this
34.gif

thanks so much

also any pics pf great peridots are really appreciated...i love them so much
20.gif

MINE!!

Ideal_Rock
Consumer, I have a few stored away in my picture files, Iwill post them later!!

movie zombie

Super_Ideal_Rock
when i''m researching what constitutes a quality color stone, i go to rwwise.com and see if he has the type of stone i''m looking for. then i read what he says about the stone he has as he does evaluate them. i''ve learned a lot in reading his evaluations of his stones. he has an 8 carat peridot at his website now and in reading what he says about it, i think i know what to start to look for in a quality peridot. i might have to adjust my budget if i were to buy such a stone though!

palagems.com also has good info on color stones as does faceters.com.

there is as much to know about good quality color stones as there is about diamonds. i''ve seen a lot of peridot but rarely have i seen fine peridot....but when i have, its knocked my socks off!

happy hunting! look forward to seeing eye candy courtesy of your search and ultimately your purchase.

movie zombie

Richard M.

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Date: 12/8/2006 1:02:01 AM
Author:consumer1234
I am in love with peridot and would like to buy some really beautful larger stones to be set....

When you say "larger," what size/shape do you have in mind?

Richard M.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results