shape
carat
color
clarity

Perfect setting for a Cushion cut

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

pixiwaif

Rough_Rock
I''m looking for the "perfect" platinum setting for a cushion cut diamond (1.1 carats). Because this is an older cut, I was hoping to reunited it with a antique or vintage setting. Any hints on where to find such a setting?

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
www.faycullen.com
www.tacori.com
www.the-way-we-were.com
www.antiqueengagementrings.com

There are many more...run a search on Google for 'antique engagement ring' and see what you find. But those 4 sites should get you started. Also would suggest seeking out any estate or antique jewelry stores in your area to see if they sell settings/mountings separately. We have a great one in Carmel that sells both old stones with original mountings, and their own replicas of many similar mountings.

Oh and just to clarify, those above links carry BOTH replica antique settings and some have a few actual vintage authentic.

Good luck!!

pixiwaif

Rough_Rock
Thank you, Mara!

wavey.gif

Giangi

Ideal_Rock
Faycullen.com has some of the most amazing settings of the internet!!!! I love to look at that website! I just checked and there are a lot of very nice settings --especially a few with sapphire side stones--

Giangi

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results