shape
carat
color
clarity

Perfect Sapphire Ring

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

garnetcat

Rough_Rock

I am wondering whether anyone could help me. I am looking for a sapphire ring for years but nothing really catches my fancy....until I see this sapphire ring. I have been looking for this ring/similar to this ring for quite some time but could not find it in any place...I have even tried ebay! And how much would such a ring/similar ring cost? I have been deliberating for years and is finally ready to ''blow'' my wallet away although my inner nerd kept telling me that with the amount of money I budgeted, I could get the next few generations of graphic card for my computer or paying towards that really cool flat and huge screen TV. I am from Singapore so the seller must be able to send the ring overseas. Thanks!

blfav123.jpg

garnetcat

Rough_Rock
Hmmmm....just in case you have not noticed....as pointed out by some, this is a bracelet....but there is a ring hanging from it.

JulieN

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hmmm, the work sort of reminds me of Liz C, in Singapore...enquiries at [email protected]

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium

valeria101

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 4/19/2006 11:35:03 AM
Author: garnetcat
Hmmmm....just in case you have not noticed....as pointed out by some, this is a bracelet....but there is a ring hanging from it.

That was explained about a different picture I have posted from david Keeling's website:

mission_image.gif

Wishful thinking perhaps... imagining it was a ring! Although the scale should have made it clear what's what.
15.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results