shape
carat
color
clarity

perfect bridesmaid gifts !! and Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

galvana

Brilliant_Rock
I posted last week - as i was stressing about what to get my bridesmaids as gifts, in addition to their wedding jewelry.
Well......................Thanks to some great advice on here I am happy to say I just got back from the coach outlet and wanted to show you what i got them!

http://www.coach.com/content/product.aspx?product_no=12773&category_id=1966

They are perfect as you can move one of the ends of the leather strap, so you can carry it two ways, it can be a wristlet or a small little purse.

I got the bridesmaids each one to match them and their styles

44- black, 34 new mom -purple with brown leather, 23 bee boppity blonde - yellow for summer and 22 earthy crunch hipppy - brown.
YAY! im so excited.
OH and they came out to be $37 each! CAN"T BEAT THAT!

thank you all
especially hudson hawk and elmorton for giving me your ideas! YAY what do you think???

mayachel

Brilliant_Rock
Great find! These are very cute, stylish and feel more like a "gift" than a "here I''m accessorizing you for my wedding day" I would sure like to receive one!

vanessa_b

Rough_Rock
That''s an awesome bridesmaid gift!
18.gif

BeachRunner

Brilliant_Rock
Very nice! I also appreciate when the gift is a gift, and not an accessory to the wedding which you''ll probably never wear/use again!

Great choice!!
36.gif

OUpearlgirl

Ideal_Rock
I LOVE coach wristlets. I have used one for years.. Great gift!

mia1181

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 2/15/2009 3:48:20 PM
Author: BeachRunner
Very nice! I also appreciate when the gift is a gift, and not an accessory to the wedding which you''ll probably never wear/use again!

Great choice!!
36.gif
Word.

meresal

Ideal_Rock
Great gift!!

galvana

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks everyone! i have got to say that i was really stressed about what to get them! i really wanted it to be something cool that they would use and the best part is that this will be the FIRST coach bag for 3 of them! YAY!

Thanks again for your advice and kind words! I love pricescope!~.
36.gif
36.gif
35.gif
35.gif
35.gif

Elmorton

Ideal_Rock
Yayyyy!!! Perfect gift!!

Hudson_Hawk

Super_Ideal_Rock
Yay!!! I''m so glad you found something for them!

Clairitek

Ideal_Rock
Great choice! If I were your BM I''d love to receive that gift. Such a steal on the price too!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results