shape
carat
color
clarity

perfect bridesmaid gifts !! and Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

galvana

Brilliant_Rock
I posted last week - as i was stressing about what to get my bridesmaids as gifts, in addition to their wedding jewelry.
Well......................Thanks to some great advice on here I am happy to say I just got back from the coach outlet and wanted to show you what i got them!

http://www.coach.com/content/product.aspx?product_no=12773&category_id=1966

They are perfect as you can move one of the ends of the leather strap, so you can carry it two ways, it can be a wristlet or a small little purse.

I got the bridesmaids each one to match them and their styles

44- black, 34 new mom -purple with brown leather, 23 bee boppity blonde - yellow for summer and 22 earthy crunch hipppy - brown.
YAY! im so excited.
OH and they came out to be $37 each! CAN"T BEAT THAT!

thank you all
especially hudson hawk and elmorton for giving me your ideas! YAY what do you think???

Great find! These are very cute, stylish and feel more like a "gift" than a "here I''m accessorizing you for my wedding day" I would sure like to receive one!

That''s an awesome bridesmaid gift!
18.gif

Very nice! I also appreciate when the gift is a gift, and not an accessory to the wedding which you''ll probably never wear/use again!

Great choice!!
36.gif

I LOVE coach wristlets. I have used one for years.. Great gift!

Date: 2/15/2009 3:48:20 PM
Author: BeachRunner
Very nice! I also appreciate when the gift is a gift, and not an accessory to the wedding which you''ll probably never wear/use again!

Great choice!!
36.gif
Word.

Great gift!!

Thanks everyone! i have got to say that i was really stressed about what to get them! i really wanted it to be something cool that they would use and the best part is that this will be the FIRST coach bag for 3 of them! YAY!

Thanks again for your advice and kind words! I love pricescope!~.
36.gif
36.gif
35.gif
35.gif
35.gif

Yayyyy!!! Perfect gift!!

Yay!!! I''m so glad you found something for them!

Great choice! If I were your BM I''d love to receive that gift. Such a steal on the price too!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP