shape
carat
color
clarity

People give their kids weird names.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Lauren8211

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/24/2008 12:19:34 PM
Author: jcrow
speaking of... linky

Was JUST about to post that!

MonkeyPie

Ideal_Rock
One of the main characters in Laurell K. Hamilton''s Anita Blake series is named Asher. I always liked it, it''s "fancy."

I told my husband about Asscher Leigh and he said we could as long as he gets to pick a name for a boy. I would totally name our daughter this lol.

I saw that article about the Talula Does the Hula name that little girl had...I mean, come on, what the heck? What''s wrong with people to think that''s a good idea?

sunnyd

Ideal_Rock
I have the be-all-end-all most horrifying last name. Whenever someone talks about embarrassing names (Harry Bush, for example, work with one of those
40.gif
) I throw it out and it trumps all:

Coxuker. Yep. Now THAT would be a good **** name. Hee!!

ETA: AAHHHHH!!! No, that's not MY last name and that's totally how I wrote it by accident. LOL...it was a customer of mine a long time ago.

MonkeyPie

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/24/2008 1:19:51 PM
Author: sunnyd
I have the be-all-end-all most horrifying last name. Whenever someone talks about embarrassing names (Harry Bush, for example, work with one of those
40.gif

ETA: AAHHHHH!!! No, that''s not MY last name and that''s totally how I wrote it by accident. LOL...it was a customer of mine a long time ago.
LOL!!! I''m so glad it isn''t your name after all, because I read it that way, too. Omg how awful!

sunnyd

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/24/2008 1:30:29 PM
Author: MonkeyPie

Date: 7/24/2008 1:19:51 PM
Author: sunnyd
40.gif

ETA: AAHHHHH!!! No, that''s not MY last name and that''s totally how I wrote it by accident. LOL...it was a customer of mine a long time ago.
LOL!!! I''m so glad it isn''t your name after all, because I read it that way, too. Omg how awful!
LOL yeah I''m so glad I went back to read it. I''m thinking oh no!!! No, not me!!!!
9.gif

Anna0499

Brilliant_Rock
Read this article about the courts stepping in change a child''s name...very interesting!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results