shape
carat
color
clarity

pendants similiar in style to this?

D2B

Brilliant_Rock
Hi

As per my last thread I would like a long chain with matching bigger pendant and pearl - the style I am after is
something like this.
http://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0279/6631/products/3536260_large.jpg?v=1417168969

I have this same necklace by george jensen and it is one of my favourites. I am after something in a similar clean, modern line with a large pearl as the pendant.

Does anyone have any suggestions - looking at 15mm or so for the pearl - possibly even two pearls for the pendant? Open to ideas.

many thanks
d2b

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock
Are you looking for that style of setting too, or just the pearl?
In either case I would contact PP (Pearl Paradise) First. I know sometimes they can do super custom pieces, and they have a great selection of Pearls. They are also wonderful to deal with. If you have extra funds, you can order several pearls to compare in person and return the others. Their return policy is amazing and everyone there is very friendly, knowledgable and helpful.

Pattye

Shiny_Rock
Trade
If you are at all interested in making the pendant part yourself, these link components (2 would work, 4 links total) have the modern, shiny look which is similar. They are oval and come in a number of sizes. Lacking is the long bar, but the pearl mounted with a simple loop bail could be changed out for other pendants. Just a thought~

The long chain pendants with large pearls look fresh!

https://www.riogrande.com/Product/sterling-silver-oval-link-components-with-hinged-ring/612953

Bailey1856

Shiny_Rock
Oh Pattye, i love that finding. I must check out Rio grande for many of my upcoming projects.

D2B

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you for the link patty - I will check it out properly.
I am looking for that style of pendant and a pear - seperate or together. I love that modern, seek Scandinavian look for longer pearl necklaces and my current george jensen is really great to wear - so more of the same really but different lol

ennui

Brilliant_Rock
Pattye|1452999480|3977054 said:
If you are at all interested in making the pendant part yourself, these link components (2 would work, 4 links total) have the modern, shiny look which is similar. They are oval and come in a number of sizes. Lacking is the long bar, but the pearl mounted with a simple loop bail could be changed out for other pendants. Just a thought~

The long chain pendants with large pearls look fresh!

https://www.riogrande.com/Product/sterling-silver-oval-link-components-with-hinged-ring/612953

Regarding that finding, PP has them. Those are the links they use for their charm bracelets. Just ask for one link instead of the whole bracelet. The search function at PP isn't working for me, or I'd post a link (pun intended). :D

I'd never thought of taking my bracelet apart and using a link for a pendant finding; I may have to try that today!

D2B

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you ennui - I never would have thought to look in the charm bracelet section of PP.

Of to do some more research :dance:
d2b

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results