shape
carat
color
clarity

Pendant with different wear possibilities…

luckygreen317

Brilliant_Rock
I have started purchasing lab diamonds to create earrings, bracelets and necklaces. I recently purchased a pretty 1.06 E VS1lab marquise stone to make a pendant. Since I already have a floating diamond necklace, I wanted to go with a more decorative design.
While perusing David Klass’ instagram page for inspiration, I found a design I was really drawn to. Using that as a starting point, I worked with Amy at David Klass to change the engraving pattern and refine the design around the marquise shape. I went with platinum and 14kt rose gold to coordinate with my 2-tone wedding ring reset. We removed the bale from the original design for a cleaner look. We adjusted the design so it can be worn vertical or horizontal. The back of the pendant is so pretty it can be worn backwards too! (shown in the first photo below).

IMG_0437.jpeg IMG_0436.jpeg

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
I have started purchasing lab diamonds to create earrings, bracelets and necklaces. I recently purchased a pretty 1.06 E VS1lab marquise stone to make a pendant. Since I already have a floating diamond necklace, I wanted to go with a more decorative design.
While perusing David Klass’ instagram page for inspiration, I found a design I was really drawn to. Using that as a starting point, I worked with Amy at David Klass to change the engraving pattern and refine the design around the marquise shape. I went with platinum and 14kt rose gold to coordinate with my 2-tone wedding ring reset. We removed the bale from the original design for a cleaner look. We adjusted the design so it can be worn vertical or horizontal. The back of the pendant is so pretty it can be worn backwards too! (shown in the first photo below).

very nice indeedy :kiss2::kiss2::kiss2::kiss2::kiss2::kiss2::kiss2:

Kim N

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love how versatile this is! Just gorgeous! :love:

RMOO

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful design, and I love the option to wear it horizontally!

mustangchi

Brilliant_Rock
This is so nice! Love the design and the rose gold!

Leigh10

Shiny_Rock
A terrific design come to life! Beautiful! Enjoy wearing her!

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a beautiful and unique setting...and you dont even have to bother if it flips because the back is
just as unique as the front!

Inked

Brilliant_Rock

This is gorgeous!!!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results