shape
carat
color
clarity

Pendant update

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hi eveyrone,

Thanks for the help on my needed pendant advice the other day (this was the post where I was afraid the jeweler wouldn''t do a good job with my designed pendant). . .

I took my diamond to another jeweler (Ben Bridge) and got about THE WORST service ever. The sales girl pushed a box chain/rabbit earred pendant on me and it was VERY UGLY but she was so commanding I didn''t have the courage to say no. I am a wimp! I kept indicating I wanted a bezel setting they had, but she kept telling me that no, I should get this other unbelievably unpretty one that would have done my diamond an injustice. . .she was so bad, in fact, that I''ll never go in that store again! I left then came back two hours later and took my diamond back to the other jeweler who I realized is VERY nice and, believe it or not, LISTENS to me
1.gif
. . .and I''m happy to say they are going to make an amazing necklace for me with NO box chain
1.gif
. I''m so excited. It''ll be ready in two weeks, so I''ll post photos then.

Oh, and I got my diamond plotted (thanks for the advice on this)!

Michelle

Richard Sherwood

Ideal_Rock
Isn't it amazing that people have to simply be NICE in order to get the business?

It seems that NICE is hard to find and in high demand these days.

strmrdr

Super_Ideal_Rock
----------------
On 11/27/2003 1:03:27 AM Richard Sherwood wrote:

Isn't it amazing that people have to simply be NICE in order to get the business?

It seems that NICE is hard to find and in high demand these days.

----------------

Amen!
I’m tired of getting treated like crap in b&m stores of all types.
If I find a great one I will spend a few bucks extra if needed just to support them.
I haven’t found that yet in a b&m jewelry stores in my area and I have tried most of them.

Richard Sherwood

Ideal_Rock
-----------
If I find a great one I will spend a few bucks extra if needed just to
support them.
-----------

Right on, Storm!

You have just elevated yourself to the segment of the population that supports "carriage trade" stores.

Next thing you know, you'll be buying from Tiffanys.

Heh heh heh...

strmrdr

Super_Ideal_Rock
lol I didnt say I was crazy.
Besides with my budget Tiffanys wouldnt give me the time of day....

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results