shape
carat
color
clarity

Pendant Setting

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

dazzle66

Rough_Rock
Hello, I''''m new to this forum but I have read some of the topics and I''''m in love already! Anyways, I have found a beautiful ,75 ct Ariella cut round diamond that is currently set in a solitaire ering. I am interested in havinig it set as a solitaire pendant for a necklace. It is set in an older looking setting that has a lot of bulk and double prongs. I would like to find something similar to use for the pendant setting and I am wondering if anybody has any ideas as to where I can find something like this. I am not interested in a halo or any type of bezel setting. Thanks!

movie zombie

Super_Ideal_Rock
if you haven''t posted this in ''rocky talk'' already you might consider doing so....i think you''ll get responses over there. that forum really deals with diamonds while this forum seems to deal mostly with other kinds of jewelry.

movie zombie

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
welcome dazzle!!
35.gif

try looking through the www.stuller.com catalog. they have a big selection and any jeweler can get the settings from them

best of luck!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results