shape
carat
color
clarity

Pendant or studs?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

risingsun

Ideal_Rock
Enjoy picking out your pendant
30.gif

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/31/2009 1:56:29 AM
Author: risingsun
Enjoy picking out your pendant
30.gif
Ditto!

Kelli

Ideal_Rock
Thanks everyone!

Swingirl-- those are just lovely, thanks for taking the time to look! I hadn''t even thought about a pear really, but that one looks nice! Actually though, I have a specific AGS0 M SI1 with very strong blue fluorescence in mind. Yesterday I was told it''s eye-clean, and today I''m waiting for confirmation that the fluorescence doesn''t show any negative effects. If all goes well I may be getting it today. I CAN''T WAIT!!!

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Great choice! Can''t wait to see your new pendant.

swingirl

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/31/2009 9:35:06 AM
Author: Kelli
Thanks everyone!

Swingirl-- those are just lovely, thanks for taking the time to look! I hadn't even thought about a pear really, but that one looks nice! Actually though, I have a specific AGS0 M SI1 with very strong blue fluorescence in mind. Yesterday I was told it's eye-clean, and today I'm waiting for confirmation that the fluorescence doesn't show any negative effects. If all goes well I may be getting it today. I CAN'T WAIT!!!
Glad you found what you like. I purchased an M I1 with Very Strong Blue for my daughter's pendant. It sounds very close to what you are getting. It's a wonderful combination and not easy to find.

Kelli

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/31/2009 12:22:18 PM
Author: swingirl

Date: 3/31/2009 9:35:06 AM
Author: Kelli
Thanks everyone!

Swingirl-- those are just lovely, thanks for taking the time to look! I hadn''t even thought about a pear really, but that one looks nice! Actually though, I have a specific AGS0 M SI1 with very strong blue fluorescence in mind. Yesterday I was told it''s eye-clean, and today I''m waiting for confirmation that the fluorescence doesn''t show any negative effects. If all goes well I may be getting it today. I CAN''T WAIT!!!
Glad you found what you like. I purchased an M I1 with Very Strong Blue for my daughter''s pendant. It sounds very close to what you are getting. It''s a wonderful combination and not easy to find.
Great! I''ve been wondering who that was, I knew someone on PS had gotten an M for a pendant. Does it show much color while being worn? I like the tint of lower colors, but I was trying to picture how it would look when worn with my engagement ring, which is an H.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results