Votes: 2 40.0%
  • B. Leave your OMC in the pendant.

Votes: 3 60.0%

• Total voters

nala

Ideal_Rock
Premium
image_387.jpg
I'm debating resetting the OMC into the halo setting. The current halo is flawed bc One of the black stones is more discolored than the rest. I bought it at a great price so I didn't care. I figured that I could live with it. But now it's beginning to bug me so I thought why not reset my OMC into the halo? My bench can do it. Since OMC is very yellow, I could bezel it with yellow gold. I have other pendants for daily wear but I can't help but wonder if I will miss this pendant. It's true that this pendant is makeshift bc the halo was recycled from a ring. It has always been imperfect so it's not going to be a big loss. I also have plenty of right hand rings so I don't know how much use I would get out of this reset. But part of me has always wanted to reset this OMC into a comfy antique halo. This halo is made up of OMC so I truly think it was made for it. What would you do?

nala

Ideal_Rock
Premium
image_388.jpg
Another pic

Ally66

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Hi, Nala! Here's my two cents' worth... I think your OMC would look gorgeous in that halo -- and then what if you made the new piece into a pendant? Kind of circuitous, but it would be lovely!

nala

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ally66 said:
Hi, Nala! Here's my two cents' worth... I think your OMC would look gorgeous in that halo -- and then what if you made the new piece into a pendant? Kind of circuitous, but it would be lovely!
So thanks for your input. I went ahead and did it and will post on smtb!

Ally66

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Excellent! Can't wait to see!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results