carat
color
clarity

Pendant Idea

LorettaB

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Hello everyone!

I recently bought this pendant from a Ruby Lane vendor. It was once a stickpin that has been converted. I am thinking about diamonds to replace the seed pearls. What do y'all think about that? The OMC diamond is .27 carat. I think diamonds would put more sparkle in it but then I think I might need to just leave it alone. Thoughts??? IMG_8083.jpg

kgizo

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I like your idea about replacing the pearls with diamonds.

LorettaB

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
It would put a lot of sparkle in it and take away from it being so “busy” with the gold work. Right now, all I see is gold swirls. I have a one carat 7-diamond cluster ring I had though about using but I can’t do that because the diamonds would be too big. I have another ring I could use that I pretty much did buy for the diamonds but my husband says to not do that to the ring! LOL! I think I can talk him into it....eventually.

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Obviously not exactly the same but I think you are on to something with adding diamonds to make it less "swirly". These are OMC diamonds and they certainly stand out more than all the design elements.

So are those rubies around the center diamond? It's a great piece, really pretty and so great that it was converted to make it more wearable.

IMG_6631.JPG

LorettaB

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Obviously not exactly the same but I think you are on to something with adding diamonds to make it less "swirly". These are OMC diamonds and they certainly stand out more than all the design elements.

So are those rubies around the center diamond? It's a great piece, really pretty and so great that it was converted to make it more wearable.

IMG_6631.JPG
That is exactly the look I want....and I do mean “exactly.” Those are pink tourmalines in my pendant.

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
They are super pretty, a really nice color of pink tourmaline.

I hope you are able to find some diamonds that will work and of course you will have to share with us =)2

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results