shape
carat
color
clarity

Peerless from Jared

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

bibiloves

Shiny_Rock
Hi everyone,

I'm a newbie here. Like many of you here, I discovered PS way too late, after I already got my engagement ring. Anyway, I thought I would share some pictures for you all to see. It was cloudy today so I only got 2 acceptable pictures and I need to clean my ring again but I will definitely add more soon. My ring is just a simple solitaire, you can find the stat here.

bibilovesring1.jpg

bibiloves

Shiny_Rock
Hmm don''t know why the same image showed up twice
33.gif

bibilovesring2.jpg

bibilovering2.jpg

Lula

Ideal_Rock
It''s lovely! A beautiful AGS0 diamond in a classic setting. It looks very large on your hand!

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
its beautiful on your finger!

Luckyeshe

Ideal_Rock
Oh my!! That''s beautiful!! It looks like it''s over a carat! Congrats on a beautiful ring!!

marym

Shiny_Rock
It''s lovely. I love solitaires. They have a timeless elegance to them. What kind of wedding band are you going to get? I have always been a fan of plain bands with solitaires...

tigian

Ideal_Rock
Your ring is absolutely lovely. I also found PS after I got engaged...but love my ring just the same. What kind of wedding band are you going to have?

legra

Brilliant_Rock
I think your ring is beautiful, classic and elegant! The diamond really does look like it is a carat or more. Thanks for sharing pics.

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh, it is just beautiful!! I really love solitaires, so classic and elegant, all the focus is on that pretty diamond...and your stone really does look like 1 carat or more! Wear it in the best of health!!

princessplease

Ideal_Rock
Very nice!!! Congrats!

Lofi

Shiny_Rock
Holy! Your diamond looks huge! Very, VERY nice. :)

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock
it is a very lovely ring.
30.gif

bibiloves

Shiny_Rock
Thanks everyone for the compliments, I do like my stone very much. However, I''m not sure if I like the plain setting after seeing so many beautiful ones on PS. My fiance doesn''t like the idea of changing the setting so I''m keeping as is for now. I don''t know what kind of wedding ring I will get, the wedding isn''t until 2011 so I still have some time but I like the idea of stacking rings. Right now I''m drooling over micropave eternity band, sapphire and diamond band, pink and white diamond band, etc...Oh and yeah, the stone looks huge in picture for some reason, I think my ring size is 4.25 and it doesn''t look that big in real life.

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
You have a beautiful solitaire. That is my very favorite ring style. I wore mine with a channel set half eternity band for years. The combo allows you to add or subtract bling at will. Back then, my ring was called an anniversary band, and now they are stackers, but they do the same thing. Allow you to take a classic and add or subtract color and flash at will.

I think sometimes people don''t appreciate what they have. You have an awesome, classic, wearable diamond ring that will serve you well for years. As the years go by, you can add other jewelry pieces to your mix, but this look will never, ever look dated.

Congratulations on your engagement.

tlh

Ideal_Rock
36.gif
pretty!
36.gif

vespergirl

Ideal_Rock
Congrats on your ring! The Jared Peerless diamonds are just gorgeous. Yours is so icy white too!

As a fellow solitaire owner who often plays with the idea of getting sidestones or something, I have to say that you should enjoy your solitaire (every time I try on different styles, I always come back to the classic simplicity of the solitaire - and how great it looks with my different bands!) My husband also really loved solitaires, and while I love intricate settings on their own, solitaires pair so well with different bands (which you''ll get for your wedding, and make great anniversary gifts too
emteeth.gif
). Plus, especially when worn alone, a solitaire makes the beauty of your diamond really pop - since you have such a gorgeous diamond, you wouldn''t want to detract from it.

Congrats again, and I love your ring!

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your ring is beautiful, congratulations!

beechezz

Brilliant_Rock
Your stone is gorgeous, and the solitaire setting is simply classic. Enjoy your ring, your engagement, and like the others said think about all of the stackers you can get to go with it, and interchange each day?! Yummy.

Congratulations to you both!

oddoneout

Ideal_Rock
A classic solitaire. I''m a big fan.

Tuckins1

Ideal_Rock
It''s lovely!
36.gif

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I think it''s a LOVELY stone and you did GREAT w/o PS. I too like the simple setting. And then your husband can buy you gemstone bands for your anniversaries!
9.gif

chiquitapet

Ideal_Rock
Your ring is beautiful!!! I love the simple classic solitaire settings! Plus IMO you get more options for wedding bands when you have a solitaire e-ring...

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
beautiful!!!

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very pretty! What kind of wedding band are you planning to go with it? Maybe PS can help there!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very pretty ring. It looks great on your hand.

Londongirl1

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 9/25/2009 10:00:51 AM
Author: vespergirl
Congrats on your ring! The Jared Peerless diamonds are just gorgeous. Yours is so icy white too!

As a fellow solitaire owner who often plays with the idea of getting sidestones or something, I have to say that you should enjoy your solitaire (every time I try on different styles, I always come back to the classic simplicity of the solitaire - and how great it looks with my different bands!) My husband also really loved solitaires, and while I love intricate settings on their own, solitaires pair so well with different bands (which you''ll get for your wedding, and make great anniversary gifts too
emteeth.gif
). Plus, especially when worn alone, a solitaire makes the beauty of your diamond really pop - since you have such a gorgeous diamond, you wouldn''t want to detract from it.

I agree 100%!! I reset my original split shank e-ring setting, with side stones, to a soliatire and the insurance value went up!

bibiloves

Shiny_Rock
Thanks everyone for your comments. I didn''t mean to disappear after posting only two pictures. Anyway, I''m back with more pictures, hope you won''t mind :)

bibilovesring4.jpg

bibiloves

Shiny_Rock
A little bit of fire...

bibilovesring5.jpg

bibiloves

Shiny_Rock
from the top...

bibilovesring6.jpg

bibiloves

Shiny_Rock
Date: 9/25/2009 10:00:51 AM
Author: vespergirl

emteeth.gif

Hi vespergirl, I do like the simplicity of the solitaire and I love the idea of stacking rings so it might not be a bad thing after all. I also love the picture of your set on your profile picture. Where did you get your wedding band? if you don''t mind me asking.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results