shape
carat
color
clarity

Pearls Pro-Pics Part 1!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Luckyeshe

Ideal_Rock
WOWZA!! I got all sappy looking at your photos!! You two look great and your wedding looks incredible!!! I can''t wait to see the rest!!!
36.gif

ilovesparkles

Ideal_Rock
Wow, your pictures are just stunning! You are one gorgeous bride! Everyone looks so happy and the dress color just pops! I can''t wait for the second installment! Thank you for sharing!

Rock_of_Love

Brilliant_Rock
Love the railroad ones and the "kisses" pic!! Thanks for sharing!!!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Beautiful wedding congrats!!!

luvthemstrawberries

Ideal_Rock
Hehe so I looked at Part 2 first. Anyway, these photos are just gorgeous!!!! You just look so beautiful in all of them. I love my daddy too, and I just love the photos of you with your daddy - they hit a special place in my heart.
1.gif

Lilac

Brilliant_Rock
Such beautiful pictures! You and your husband are so cute together! I really love the ones with your veil blowing in the wind.
1.gif

blueroses

Ideal_Rock
The joy that just pops out of the screen here makes me feel like I CAN''T WAIT for my own wedding next year....You are so happy and full of love! What wonderful pictures!

YAY!

Amanda.Rx

Brilliant_Rock
Your photos are GREAT! That bouquet is divine! My favorite picture is the one of you & your party on the street against a wall & they are paired off cheering in the background while you 2 kiss- it''s too cute!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results