shape
carat
color
clarity

Pearlmans Diamond Studs

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

elle

Shiny_Rock
I''d told Bill I''d post my experience because he was an absolute sweetheart to deal with!
emthup.gif
He personally took my calls, returned my messages promptly, fielded my neverending emails about insipid details and never once wavered in his beyond professional, incredibly warm, sincere and friendly manner. Even when due to emergency travel, I had to delay payment until my return. I would HIGHLY reccommend Pearlman''s - for incomparable service, and their goods aren''t too shabby either
emwink.gif
. He sent me a delectable catalogue to drool over - which was hard to look at cos it reminded me of all my jewelry which we lost in a recent burglarly.
Anyway, Miss P''s stunning set got me going
emsmilep.gif
. I''d originally intended to get a similar pair like her''s (3+ ctw at that price was so tempting) but I am quite colour sensitive. When Bill sent me pics of the 3ct light browns next to an I coloured set, the warmth was a little overpowering.
So I asked his advice and decided on what he reccommended as "the prettiest pair" in the box.
emteeth.gif
They are I-J I1-I2 1.57ctw, smaller than what I''d hoped for but I am delighted with them (for now! The ps bug is hard to beat!
emwink.gif
)!

He knows I am hoping and waiting eagerly to upgrade to a 2+ctw set when the perfect pair of similar grade/quality comes by his way - hopefully soon! *HINT* Bill!

Here''re the lot of pics!

DSC06155alonesun.jpg

Outdoors - on my friend.
DSC06131maysear.jpg
http://entertaining.about.com/b/a/204136.htm

In the dark with flash only
DSC06248dark.jpg

Indoors in low light
DSC06244lowlight.jpg

Comapring them to my gf''s 1.7+ctw GIA F VS set outdoors
DSC06146both.jpg

Indoors you can only spot the warmth if they are side by side - in our ears, we couldn''t tell even standing side by side in the mirror.
DSC06151indoors.jpg

Can you spot them? They''re the ones in the middle.
DSC06161wssun.jpg

Inclusion shot @ 3pm - the reason why they were affordable!
emteeth.gif
Not noticeable when worn at all.
DSC06223inclusion.jpg

I hope I didn''t post too m any pics!

Kudos to Bill! It was easily the best online buying experience for me!
36.gif

ilovesparkles

Ideal_Rock
Oh those are GORGEOUS
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
THat is what I love about studs, you can go a little lower on the clarity and no one will ever notice because who gets that close to your ears!
28.gif
BEAUTIFUL!

movie zombie

Super_Ideal_Rock
thank you for the ear shot! its the only way to judge, imo. stunningly gorgeous!

movie zombie

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Beautiful studs!!! Seriously - a great deal! Thanks so much for the photo shoot comparing your studs with your friend''s pair - honestly, in outdoor lighting you can''t tell the diff at all!!!
36.gif

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
a pair of huge studs is soooo on my wish list. Those are just gorgeous and what a great find. I''d go lower color and clarity for earrings in a heartbeat. I agree about Bill the best ever. They look gorgeous on *your friend* hehe..congrats..

jetmal

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
OMG, they are sooo pretty! You''ve made me decide that studs are my NEXT project, LOL
Thanks!

MsP

Brilliant_Rock
Congrats! They look great.
9.gif

Did Bill have another 3cttw pair? Or was the picture with my set? I know so many people who have asked me where I bought mine because they want a pair of their own... I didn''t realize more were available.

...your pictures are GREAT too!

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Just lovely and they look perfect on your ears!

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
Wow those babies are real sparklers! There is nothing classier than a pair of gorgeous diamond stud earrings!!!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Great earrings!
30.gif

cheers--Sharon

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
OH I LOVE those. I want a pair too.
9.gif

Linda

cutey TT

Shiny_Rock
Elle - Great earrings! Bill is really great to work with. His kindness and personal attention is what builds customer relationships and earns return business.

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/2/2006 10:46:56 AM
Author: cutey TT
Elle - Great earrings! Bill is really great to work with. His kindness and personal attention is what builds customer relationships and earns return business.

ditto, plus he''s super picky like me
9.gif
*when it comes to jewelry that is*

KristyDarling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
So pretty!!!!

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 5/2/2006 10:53:51 AM
Author: mrssalvo

Date: 5/2/2006 10:46:56 AM
Author: cutey TT

ditto, plus he''s super picky like me
9.gif
*when it comes to jewelry that is*
Couldn''t agree more!

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
those look perfect elle.

This shot looks like they''re on fire!

DSC06131maysear.jpg

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow, those are awesome elle!! And I agree Bill is a sweetheart!!! Wear them in good health!!
30.gif
36.gif

moon river

Brilliant_Rock
10.gif
Nice!!!

elle

Shiny_Rock
Thanks for the compliments!
emsmile.gif

Miss P - Bill had another set. I''m not sure if he still does - it''s been awhile but do find out from him.
emteeth.gif

glaucomflecken

Brilliant_Rock
I dont see any inclusions! what a great deal! I am a sucker for classy, gorgeous simple studs! congrats!

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
Ohhhhhh great studs!!! Pearlman''s has such great finds!
36.gif

AndyRosse

Ideal_Rock
Wow, they are lovely, and they are a great size!!

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
beautiful earrings
30.gif
36.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results