shape
carat
color
clarity

Pearllunar on Ebay

portoar

Brilliant_Rock
Quick question: has anyone purchased pearls from Pearllunar on Ebay, and if so, what has been your experience?

At least from the pictures, they seem to have some decent looking loose pearls at very reasonable prices.

I have purchased a lot from them.
They are ok.. but I wouldn't spend a ton of them or expect anything too nice. Their gold earring posts are gold FILLED even though it never said that anywhere on their listings.

What are you looking for? Maybe we can help you find it somewhere else.

jmtomaui

Shiny_Rock
I too have purchased a lot from Pearllunar. I have always been impressed with their prompt communications and timely shipping.

The one thing I will say is that they take extremely close up photos so your mind gets an idea that is what size pearls you will be receiving. They are truthful in their measurements so it becomes an issue of what your mind expects and what you really purchased.

portoar

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks, that sounds about what I was expecting. Sounds like a vendor to go to when you just want some pearls to play around with . . . nothing for a serious purchase.

LGK

Ideal_Rock
Yep pretty much. I like the size of some of their cheaper, smaller FWs for bracelets particularly. I've always found their descriptions accurate.

LGK has a nice strand from them though.. Like a lav blue! She has a lot of nice strands though :bigsmile:

alice87

Shiny_Rock
Ok, got my earrings. I don't think the color pictures are accurate or just "got" different color than I ordered.
Kind of disappointed, although earrings are nice and cute everyday thing. Mine is much more pink than green gold as it is shown on the picture.

rose_pink_gold_green_earrings.jpg

dsc04730.jpg

dsc04729.jpg

seaurchin

Ideal_Rock
I recently ordered these from Pearllunar. The earrings are even more lavender and metallic than the photo, very pretty. The strand was too light for my liking, though very shiny. I sent it back. I'm waiting for my refund. I wish I would have asked how deep the color was or for additional photos first, because shipping back to China was $22. As others have mentioned, they do blow the photos up to show detail, so be sure to pay attention to the description as well. Many of the pearls in the strands are tiny. I would order from them again, but since return shipping is so high, I'd ask more questions first.

pearllunar_0.jpg

pearllunar_strand.jpg

seaurchin

Ideal_Rock
Update: Pearllunar refunded my money for the returned strand with no problems. However, as mentioned above, the return postage was high.

alice87

Shiny_Rock
I had an extensive conversation with a seller, and he said, he "Pick" the more saturated color for me.
I actually got more disappointed, because it is deceiving. He mailed me earrings that are different from the one he actually listed.
I would not mail it back because of the shipping cost. But I definitely will not buy from this seller again.
My color did not even remotely matched the original color.
And the seller picking up a more saturated color for me? I don't even have the words here.... :angryfire:
He "uses" the system, because shipping cost is so high, he can get away with sending anything your way, without you knowing that he pick and choose for you.

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
alice87|1364232844|3412989 said:
I had an extensive conversation with a seller, and he said, he "Pick" the more saturated color for me.
I actually got more disappointed, because it is deceiving. He mailed me earrings that are different from the one he actually listed.
I would not mail it back because of the shipping cost. But I definitely will not buy from this seller again.
My color did not even remotely matched the original color.
And the seller picking up a more saturated color for me? I don't even have the words here.... :angryfire:
He "uses" the system, because shipping cost is so high, he can get away with sending anything your way, without you knowing that he pick and choose for you.
Alice - Do you have photos of what he sent to you? It seems to me that he told you he was selecting a different pair for you than what was pictured, so I would expect it to be different. There is a risk that what he thinks you might like is not what you actually wanted.

alice87

Shiny_Rock
I just posted it above.
I think with ebay you do heavily rely on photos.
For my listings I try to post all 12 photos, so people could actually see how it looks. And the irony is with a macrolense is makes visible something that is not visible in real life.
I decided I would just give these earrings as a gift to my friend for her birthday. I have pink earrings and I was not looking for pink, if you will look at the photos above, you will see the color I paid for.

innerkitten

Ideal_Rock
I bought a pair of studs from them. They were nice but I wound up giving them away after I bought my PP studs. They are good for a quick pearl fix though.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results