shape
carat
color
clarity

Pearllunar gifts I just picked up

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I just received these today, The top two strands are for my MIL and my mom as christmas gifts, the Golden strands are more elongated pearls, the earrings are my new favorite earrings by far. I love the metallic luster, its an apricot green gold color and perfect for my ears, a little more button shaped though. I also picked up the multicolor strands to go with my new earrings as an early christmas presents
27.gif
to myself.

pearllunardt 1009.JPG

kas baby

Brilliant_Rock
those earrings do look scrumptious! I love the goldens... too bad that color would look awful on me otherwise I''d probably be looking for some right now
27.gif

bebe

Ideal_Rock
OMG !! How pretty.
To heck if they''d look good on me or not, I''d wear them anyway.
I am really loving that multi strand

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
thanks ladies, I didn''t get a chance to take pictures of the two strands before wrapping them up and putting them away
23.gif
shame on me, but the gold strand color looks spot on. The lavender picture I posted is darker than the actual pearls.

I highly recommend the metallic apricot green gold earrings although one of the pearl lacks any luster at all near the post
40.gif
oh well, it gets covered up by my earlobe anyways.

love love the metallic luster sooo much I might have to scout for a bracelet
27.gif

jmtomaui

Shiny_Rock
They are absolutely beautiful D&T! Your gifts will be very appreciated and much loved by your mother and MIL!

Pearllunar is a wonderful vendor...

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 11/4/2009 9:41:32 AM
Author: jmtomaui
They are absolutely beautiful D&T! Your gifts will be very appreciated and much loved by your mother and MIL!

Pearllunar is a wonderful vendor...
thank you JM! you are so sweet as always!

here are some actual pictures, some are better than others, just the earrings are amazing luster and wonderful overtone

pearlsdt 001.jpg

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

pearlsdt 002.jpg

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

pearlsdt 003.jpg

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

pearlsdt 004.jpg

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

pearlsdt 005.jpg

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

pearlsdt 006.jpg

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

pearlsdt 007.jpg

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

pearlsdt 008.jpg

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

pearlsdt 009.jpg

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
my pictures don't capture the golden undertone with a slight tint of green very well
40.gif

pearlsdt 010.jpg

megeve

Brilliant_Rock
WOW, the metallic lustre look amazing, just like the metallic pearls being offered right now at PP! Will we see some neck shot too?
36.gif

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 11/4/2009 12:18:51 PM
Author: megeve
WOW, the metallic lustre look amazing, just like the metallic pearls being offered right now at PP! Will we see some neck shot too?
36.gif
Thanks Megeve- your post about the metallic pearls at PP is really making me want one now, and after these earrings (granted they are probably not as high as the PP offered)I still love the metallic look and really want another one
27.gif

Gailey

Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/4/2009 11:55:35 AM
Author: D&T
D&T, I think your pictures are so much nicer than Pearl Lunars. Your pictures make them look so much more natural. I''m awaiting some Keshis from Pearl Lunar. I wonder what they will look like IRL?

glitterata

Ideal_Rock
Those are lovely.

I just got my first Pearllunar order. I bought some cheap strands of small white pearls for beading, some rice and some off-round, 5-6mm.

The rice ones are fairly irregular in size and shape, but they have a nice iridescence. The round ones are less sharply shiny and have lots of blemishes, but they look round, even, and pretty from a distance. I''m considering getting a couple more strands of the round ones to make a long rope.

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 11/4/2009 4:16:44 PM
Author: Gailey

D&T, I think your pictures are so much nicer than Pearl Lunars. Your pictures make them look so much more natural. I''m awaiting some Keshis from Pearl Lunar. I wonder what they will look like IRL?
aww your sweet gailey- but your photos are absolutely amazing! (I think I need a new camera too
27.gif
)-oooh I can''t wait to see your Keshis
36.gif

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 11/4/2009 4:28:38 PM
Author: glitterata
Those are lovely.

I just got my first Pearllunar order. I bought some cheap strands of small white pearls for beading, some rice and some off-round, 5-6mm.

The rice ones are fairly irregular in size and shape, but they have a nice iridescence. The round ones are less sharply shiny and have lots of blemishes, but they look round, even, and pretty from a distance. I''m considering getting a couple more strands of the round ones to make a long rope.
glitterata- can''t wait to see your pictures. I''m sooo envious of everyon''s beading! I will have to tackle that one day
37.gif

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
I received a Pearllunar order today as well. I''m busy stringing together a couple of strands from earlier orders. First, the PowerPro fishing line I got was too thin. Then the silk line from the local craft store was too thick. Finally, like Goldilocks, I ordered some Gudebrod silk from an on-line vendor (in ecru, size E), and this stuff seems to be just right.
1.gif

Pretty necklaces. Should be great gifts. I happen to like my necklaces just a tish longer than the pre-strung ones, which is one reason I am trying to do it myself.
2.gif

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you SDL- and Fly Girl - cannot wait on yours!... I soooo need to pick up stringing my own pearls, that way, I can have a few more leftover instead of asking Pearllunar to shorten it for me
23.gif

Gailey

Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/4/2009 4:29:25 PM

Date: 11/4/2009 4:16:44 PM
Author: Gailey

aww your sweet gailey- but your photos are absolutely amazing! (I think I need a new camera too
27.gif
)-oooh I can''t wait to see your Keshis
36.gif
Aw hon, this is the old tempremental camera. It''s fine in natural light, but it''s auto focus indoors sucks. I would have got the new one by now if my laptop hadn''t packed up. Good news is that I think that the warranty is going to take care of it so the camera is back in the frame, pardon the pun!

kas baby

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 11/4/2009 4:28:38 PM
Author: glitterata
Those are lovely.

I just got my first Pearllunar order too! I ordered some 6-7 white rice pearls and I like them quite a bit... will post in new thread so I don''t totally threadjack you D&T!

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks Swedish Bean!

Kas- T-jack away! I love hearing about other projects going on
36.gif

Kelli

Ideal_Rock
Wow those earrings are yummy! All of them are!

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 11/6/2009 7:30:20 PM
Author: Kelli
Wow those earrings are yummy! All of them are!
Kelli! you are tooo sweet my dear. thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results