shape
carat
color
clarity

pearl shopping

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

mkshopper

Rough_Rock
I will be visiting my daughter in Chennai in July. I would like to purchase a quality pearl set, and would like to know a reputable place to shop. I''m not sure how far we will venture and am aware of the fabulous shopping in Hyderabad. I''m just not sure I''ll get there. Where in Chennai can I go and be relatively sure I am getting what I pay for? Also, any ideas of what to look for would be greatly appreciated. This will be my 1st pearl purchase.
35.gif
Thank you!!

jmtomaui

Shiny_Rock
Hi MK. I cannot offer any advice for where to shop for pearls in Chennai. I did a google search on pearls in Chennai and it gave me a list of about 6 different jewelers with websites. I have never heard of any of them (not that I expected to) and most of their websites did not show pictures of the kinds of pearl jewelry they offer.

I manage a team of training developers that live in Bangalore and work out of our Purvis office. I''ll ask them if any of them have ever been to Chennai and if they have any pearl shopping recommendations.

As far as what to buy, you can never go wrong with a strand of white pearls in a AAA quality. If possible, a size of 8mm pearls would probably be most wearable.

Regardless of what you buy, it will be a wonderful reminder of your visit with your daughter!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results