shape
carat
color
clarity

Pearl Paradise VIP section !

Sprinkles&Stones

Brilliant_Rock
I was doing my daily "scroll through my favorite vendors" and I saw PP's VIP (Very Important Pearl) selection!

I was having fun scrolling through and wanted to see if anyone is tempted to buy anything from there and which ones are your favorites!

Look at this Sea of Cortez!! Omg!

Screen Shot 2022-01-16 at 12.14.08 PM.png

I Just got really excited and wanted to share my excitement!

From PP's website:

"Due to the pandemic, our showroom has been closed to the public and this is the first time in 20 years we have released our private reserve collection online. The pearls are offered undrilled and unmounted. Each is a perfect keepsake as Mother Nature created them, or we can set your special pearl into a piece of jewelry. It's all up to you."

Somebody pleeeeeaaase go buy something and post it so I can live vicariously through you!

Rhd3

Shiny_Rock
Haha. I'll second that! Someone must be buying because it used the be several pages. My personal favorite...Sea of Cortez earrings .

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I looooove perusing that section

Cinders

Shiny_Rock
I would love to be one of the people sorting through the pearls! It would provide such a great education on the quality & qualities of pearls.

As for the question posed, Sea of Cortez wins out every time for me! There were a few SoC in this section when I last looked through it. The inventory is definitely dwindling.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results