shape
carat
color
clarity

Pearl Paradise ruckus

NacreLover

Brilliant_Rock
Is anyone going to LA to the yearly July weekend extravaganza?

BWeaves

Shiny_Rock
Me and hubby. It will be my first Ruckus. It's our 30th anniversary, and that's PEARL!!!

NacreLover

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations! Bweaves. DH and I are going also. I can't wait to meet you in person. Are you driving or flying in?

BWeaves

Shiny_Rock
Flying. I'm in Florida.

BWeaves

Shiny_Rock
Flying. I'm in Florida. I'm looking forward to meeting everyone, too. I feel like I know you already.

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Booked my flights, and the hotel rooms before and after have also been reserved.

Correct me if I am wrong, however, I believe it is PG Ruckus and not PP.

DK :))

BWeaves

Shiny_Rock
Oh Gosh, I really didn't make the distinction between PP and PG, because Jeremy and Hisano are putting it on. Either way, I'm looking forward to meeting everyone.

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock
I should be going, and probably with my husband too. we are moving and trying to figure out the moving packing closing schedule (still looking for property) its been nightmare BUT I do believe I will be free to go at least I just need to hear from out Real Estate attorney later this week then I will know for sure.

NacreLover

Brilliant_Rock
dk168|1460067841|4016729 said:
Booked my flights, and the hotel rooms before and after have also been reserved.

Correct me if I am wrong, however, I believe it is PG Ruckus and not PP.

DK :))

I do believe you are correct.... Glad to see others from this forum will be attending. We love to meet new people and see all your pearls in person.

NacreLover

Brilliant_Rock
ckrickett|1460075814|4016768 said:
I should be going, and probably with my husband too. we are moving and trying to figure out the moving packing closing schedule (still looking for property) its been nightmare BUT I do believe I will be free to go at least I just need to hear from out Real Estate attorney later this week then I will know for sure.

Keeping my fingers crossed you can come Ckrickett.

BWeaves

Shiny_Rock
I posted this on PG, too. I'm staying on in California after Ruckus to travel with my hubby. He wants to see the wine country and the redwoods.

Does anyone have any recommendations for good Bed and Breakfasts in those areas?
Any place we definitely should go and sight see?

We're more into old bookstores and trees than Hollywood or touristy things.

Purranha

Rough_Rock
NacreLover, I'll be coming and lugging my bf along, too. I've been prepping him and giving him crash course, making him read up on pearl articles and quizzing him afterwards lol. :lol:

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock
Purranha|1460126705|4016944 said:
NacreLover, I'll be coming and lugging my bf along, too. I've been prepping him and giving him crash course, making him read up on pearl articles and quizzing him afterwards lol. :lol:

Ive been doing that with my DH too! He is really interested in the Biology of it all

NacreLover

Brilliant_Rock
WOW! All these men coming. This is great news. DH will be glad to meet new guys at the Ruckus. All the pearl talk gets a little old after 24 hours and the men not in this business have other things on their mind other than pearls...
Bweaves, I am new to CA and live inland from San Francisco...

We purchased a Can-Am Spyder and have been driving all over the central valley looking at things on the weekends. Yosemite is beautiful and a place not to miss, but in the middle of summer will be a mad house I am sure. The gold mine country is fun and the old towns haven't changed much. Sonora, James town, Angels camp and Jackson. All are pretty close together. If you love the Coast, there are beautiful fun cities to walk around in. We usually end up in Monteray and could spend weeks there looking at new things.
Our relatives headed up to Clear lake which is above San Francisco. They loved it there, it's near the redwoods.

That's me in the middle in green.

1688770_10207830984045884_2026363883030312459_n.jpg

BWeaves

Shiny_Rock
Cool! Thanks for the info.

Kay

Ideal_Rock
I'm in!

BWeaves, that's so cool you get to celebrate your Pearl Anniversary at a pearl ruckus! At least DH will know where to shop for you, lol. Hisano has some awesome new men's pendants, too.

Last year, I convinced DH the 10th anniversary should be pearl (because I didn't want tin, lol). The 11th is supposed to be steel -- maybe a pearl and steel pendant like this stunner by Andy Muller:

andy_muller-3_0.jpg

baby nurse

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'll be there as well. Looking forward to seeing you all!

CRDKeshi

Shiny_Rock
Walter and I will be there. He will wander, sight see, go to the beach etc., and pop in and out to visit and ... hover over me LOL. We come to CA early, and also stay after ... visit friends etc.

NacreLover

Brilliant_Rock
Wow! This list is getting longer every time I look. This is wonderful.

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock
I will definitely be there, as will my husband! so Excited

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
CRDKeshi|1460176569|4017174 said:
Walter and I will be there. He will wander, sight see, go to the beach etc., and pop in and out to visit and ... hover over me LOL. We come to CA early, and also stay after ... visit friends etc.

I am planning on coming as well. Looking forward to seeing old friends, including CRDKeshi and Walter. CRDKeshi has remarkable taste in pearls and jewelry, and Walter is a wonderful funny guy who makes me laugh. :))

CRDKeshi

Shiny_Rock
Sorry I missed seeing your post before we left on our trip, FlyGirl. Walter and I are both delighted you'll be at the Ruckus, along with your own wonderful sense of humor, not to mention your gorgeous pearls ... yippee!!!

Luvglitz

Rough_Rock
As much as I would love ro meet everyone and have the opportunity to buy pearls, I know if I was able to attend,
I would bankrupt my DH and myself. I have no will power. I must have been a Magpie in my other life. Magpies like crows are drawn to glittering shiny objects just like me.

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock
Now I am not sure if I will be able to go. Having some health issues and if they don't get figured out I won't be able to travel for awhile... booooo, I should know more in the next week or two

BWeaves

Shiny_Rock
Oh NOES! Get well soon!

I'm hoping to meet all my internet pearl friends in real life.

cmd2014

Ideal_Rock
Premium
ckrickett, sorry to hear that you're not feeling well...I hope you feel better soon.

Frost Me

Brilliant_Rock
Sad ckrickett.

Siameseroo

Brilliant_Rock
Get well soon ckrickett!

CRDKeshi

Shiny_Rock
Oh, no Crickett :( I hope you get those issues resolved and feel better soon ... we are all so looking forward to meeting you. Sending Hugs.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results