shape
carat
color
clarity

Pearl Paradise Purity Collection

Rough_Rock
Hello pearl experts,

I am thinking, would like to, want to, and 99.9% going to purchase this necklace for my future wife (getting marry in October) but before sending away the money, I would like to hear from opinion, experience from any owner of this item, to see how do you think of the quality of it.

The item in question is http://www.pearlparadise.com/Purity-Collection-White-South-Sea-Pearl--Diamond-Pendant1039.aspx

It looks so classy and beautiful, and the price doesn't seems bad comparing to a much smaller, let say diamond necklace. But as I have no prior experience with pearl, would like to hear your recommendations :)

Thank you.
V

mortiz888

Rough_Rock
That is beautiful! I have not seen it in person, but have ordered from them before and they are great. I have just ordered freswater, but always really high quality.

beadchick

Shiny_Rock
You HAVE to get it! I LOVE this necklace, and am hoping to get the Tahitian pearl version one day. The white one is gorgeous, too. The nice thing about the setting is how versatile it could be. You can get her a Tahitian one day, and a gold south seas. Would go with just about eveything.

She'll love it, I know I would. Please post pictures when you get it!

Rough_Rock
Thank you for your encouragement :)

I did placed the order earlier today. Will not get it until 7-10 business days later. I've shown my fiancee the picture of the necklace and she absolutely thrilled about it. She picked the white South sea over the Tahitian and the Golden South Sea.

As you have noted, we can always add a different pearl later, a big plus :)

Will definitely post pictures when I it arrived.

Cheers.
V

4Ranch Girl

Brilliant_Rock
On one of my many trips to Pearl Paradise a friend asked me to look at this setting for her. It is substancial and simply beautiful. The best thing is you will be able to get other pearls to interchange with this setting. It is prettier in person. Let us know what you think after it arrives.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results