shape
carat
color
clarity

Pearl paradise freshadama pendant and studs

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
This is all I have, sorry. I don’t have time today for any superfluous musings on the internet :razz:

10-11mm I don’t know if I love the earrings— I feel like they look a bit droopy (and my ear holes aren’t enlarged) and sticking out, but my hair isn’t done and is thrown back into a not cure ponytail, so I’ll have to reevaluate later. Maybe there is such a thing as too large lol. I Love the pendant. it’s a solid look, 805839FE-6A15-492F-9A5D-D3FF57F6B175.jpeg

9AECEA64-610A-42F9-9CC2-0E185700AB14.jpeg

so in other words, the earrings are great but I don’t know if they are for me. The quality exceeds my expectations.

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
i think the pendant is a different shade from the studs (bought at different times) but I don’t know if I care or should care.

adlgel

Shiny_Rock
i think the pendant is a different shade from the studs (bought at different times) but I don’t know if I care or should care.

Are the earrings well matched in real-life? In the photos I feel like one of them (the one farther to the right in both pics) is somewhat in between the shade of the pendant and the shade of the other earring?

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Are the earrings well matched in real-life? In the photos I feel like one of them (the one farther to the right in both pics) is somewhat in between the shade of the pendant and the shade of the other earring?

Thank you for pointing that out. I’ll look at them again later.

pearlsngems

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Large earring backs can prevent the drooping. I use them on my 10.8mm and my 11mm pearl studs.

I agree about the color-- the studs do not appear to match each other in the photo, nor match the pendant.

The pendant, being shiny, will likely reflect the color of your clothing. The fact that it is not the same color as the earrings may not matter. I would experiment wearing studs and pendant with various tops or dresses as well as varied lighting, to see if they look good together.

Will you usually wear the studs and the pendant together? If not, then again, the color difference may not matter.

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
10-11mm ain’t small!! Objectively, even to those of us who’ve been infected with the Bigger Better disease :bigsmile: Over 10mm is too big for some of my friends as well - they’d be okay with button shapes, but with round pearls that protrude {diameter} off the ear…

Re. Whether or not they should match - totally depends on what you want them for!! If you do decide you’d like a match it might be easiest to mail the pendant out to them so they can match it in-person. A bit more hassle but the best way to guarantee colour uniformity. Something to consider talking with them about, anyway. ::)

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
So sorry for no updates. I leave on a cruise tomorrow and am in the port area now, so everything is exactly as it was.

I checked and they have a 90 day return policy so I’ll deal with it when I get home next week.

I definitely think the studs are way too large for me, both in width and in how far they stick out from the ears. To me, they kind of look stupid. Lol. (On me YMMV)

I overshot with the studs.

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
10mm is the largest round pearl stud that I would wear, otherwise they would protrude too much and make me look like a chameleon or a frog.

DK :roll2:

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
They are 3 different colors so if I keep the studs, I’m going to send them all back for better Matching.

Two pics:

3D74B8DE-E5C5-45EB-A6D2-2E5148EF5EC8.jpeg

6D28F013-6CEC-41C1-ACA3-12CB0BB295B4.jpeg

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
The cruise was great!

Do you think the studs look too big? (Might be hard to tell with the pics I posted)
good to hear =)2
as one reads such terible things about cruises these days , not just covid but the ships hulls not being cleaned propably for invasive marine life and being denied entry to stops on their itinararies

and no
they look perfect :appl:
they are beautiful :kiss2:
i love how they just fill your ear

every time i get a customer at work with pearl earrings (some faux) i now look at the size
the school girls wear really big ones :kiss2:

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
good to hear =)2
as one reads such terible things about cruises these days , not just covid but the ships hulls not being cleaned propably for invasive marine life and being denied entry to stops on their itinararies

and no
they look perfect :appl:
they are beautiful :kiss2:
i love how they just fill your ear

every time i get a customer at work with pearl earrings (some faux) i now look at the size
the school girls wear really big ones :kiss2:

Good to know about the school girls. Lol. When I put them on today, I thought they looked much better than the first time. I guess I had to get used to them. Thanks!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results