shape
carat
color
clarity

Pearl in Japan

lh2024

Rough_Rock
Hello everyone!
I am visiting Japan soon and is excited to get a pair of Pearl earring from Japan while I am there. I am however quite new to buying jewellery for myself and have not much knowledge in Pearls...
Would you recommend pearl from big brand like Mikimoto? Is their pearl generally better quality compare to other smaller jeweller (particulary given I have not much experience in choosing pearls before)?
How much more expensive are Mikimoto pearls compare to other good quality pearls from smaller jeweller in Japan?
(Any recommendations of jeweller in Tokyo for Pearls?)
I am looking to choose something classic and simple which I can wear for a long time.
What is a good size of Akoya pearl earring?

Sorry for the many questions and thanks in Advance for any advice!

lh2024

Rough_Rock
Hello everyone!
I am visiting Japan soon and is excited to get a pair of Pearl earring from Japan while I am there. I am however quite new to buying jewellery for myself and have not much knowledge in Pearls...
Would you recommend pearl from big brand like Mikimoto? Is their pearl generally better quality compare to other smaller jeweller (particulary given I have not much experience in choosing pearls before)?
How much more expensive are Mikimoto pearls compare to other good quality pearls from smaller jeweller in Japan?
(Any recommendations of jeweller in Tokyo for Pearls?)
I am looking to choose something classic and simple which I can wear for a long time.
What is a good size of Akoya pearl earring?

Sorry for the many questions and thanks in Advance for any advice!

Any thoughts or recommendations?

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results