shape
carat
color
clarity

Pearl earrings

waffle

Shiny_Rock
Are pearl earrings passé? I am looking for a special
Pair of pearl and diamond earrings. I am on a budget though. I’m in Brooklyn Ny and nobody is carrying them. I found nicer things in costume but they irritate my ears. Are pearls too soft for regular wear. Thank you dear family!!

diamondyes

Brilliant_Rock
They’re classic. Lots of good places to look online! Do you know what size you want?

waffle

Shiny_Rock
They’re classic. Lots of good places to look online! Do you know what size you want?

Not really but I am on a budget. I checked Etsy and amazon but I couldn’t find the ones. Maybe something with diamonds and a drop.

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
What’s the budget?
Inspo/style pics?

waffle

Shiny_Rock
Around 1500

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Definitely doable. Post inspo pics if you have any.

Your ears don’t get a lot of use, they’re the perfect place for pearls. Pearls are softer but they aren’t *that* soft - their reputation is worse than reality :)

elizat

Ideal_Rock
Hi, look here. Very similar, $1220.

Another cheaper option.

She also has a coupon code. Returns are accepted. Her stuff looks very nice and I have not ordered yet, but have saved plenty of items in links. She carries a wide range of styles. I just searched bow and found those.

waffle

Shiny_Rock
Hi, look here. Very similar, $1220.

Another cheaper option.

She also has a coupon code. Returns are accepted. Her stuff looks very nice and I have not ordered yet, but have saved plenty of items in links. She carries a wide range of styles. I just searched bow and found those.

I like the bow earrings but they may be in pounds. By check out it says 2400! Ouch

Pearlescence

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
I'd be chary of a website which doesn't give a snail address.

katbran

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
The Annie Case Website Wendy? There is an address for her premises if that's who you mean. I've bought from her.

waffle

Shiny_Rock
The Annie Case Website Wendy? There is an address for her premises if that's who you mean. I've bought from her.

Why is there a conflict in pricing?

Pearlescence

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Oh, okay re address. I couldn't find it on the website.

lissyflo

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I like the bow earrings but they may be in pounds. By check out it says 2400! Ouch

Are you sure you didn’t add them multiple times by mistake? The price doesn’t change for me if I add them and they’re definitely in US$ not £.

vintageinjune

Brilliant_Rock

They have 3 options on the drop down menu, which is where the price discrepancy is coming in to play.

1- JUST the earrings = $1,220
2 - JUST the ring = $1,320
3 - BOTH the earrings and ring = $2,420

All in USD. I do feel their description " Diamond Bow Akoya Pearl Earrings & Ring Set" is a bit misleading, as initially I thought the $1,220 price was for the set.

There is a 15% off code for the entire website, 15OFF, which brings those earrings down to $1,037 if you are still interested. =)

vintageinjune

Brilliant_Rock
Here are two other pairs of earrings that come in under $1,500 with the 15% off :

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results