shape
carat
color
clarity

Pearl Earrings Identifying?

StarFinder

Rough_Rock
Hello there! I believe these pearl earrings were passed down to me from one of my grandmothers. I'm trying to identify the brand if possible or even get an estimate for value as I currently have no idea.
What I do know: 7mm pink pearls - not sure what variety. In normal light (not camera flash) they are light pink. Something online said to do the 'teeth test' to see if they are natural and they do in fact feel gritty and not smooth on teeth. Engravings on earring back say "750 / 18k" so I can safely assume it means 18k white gold. Another engraving on both of the earring backs is an infinity symbol, I cannot find any information about what brand this might be. Could have been bought in America or abroad during travels. These would have been purchased a long time ago. And they need a good clean.
Is anyone able to give me info for what they might be valued at nowadays, what variety of pearls it may be based on the colouring, or what brand might be the infinity symbol?

Thanks a ton!
Pearl4.png Pearl3.png Pearl2.png Pearl1.png

pearlsngems

Ideal_Rock
Premium
How nice to inherit pearls! Likely akoya pearls based on your information and how round they are.

No information on brand. The infinity mark could be the brand of the maker of the findings.

Their primary value is sentimental value; used (pre-owned) akoya pearls tend not to hold their value, if they are not a famous brand (think Mikimoto).

You can look on eBay for "sold" earrings like yours to see what price they achieved; that will give you an idea of resale value.

As for replacement value (insurance value) you can see similar items in stores or online to estimate what it would cost to replace them. But I don't recommend insuring them.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results