shape
carat
color
clarity

Pearl bracelets?

RockHugger

Ideal_Rock
Trade
I have read about pearls and how soft they are.....how do bracelets last? Dont they chip and scratch? I know I bang my wrists on everythi g from the desk, walls, door knobs, and prolly more I don't notice. The idea of pearls being on my wrist scare me, or am I wrong and they are tougher then I thought?

Personally I reserve wearing bracelets (and pearl rings if I had any) for lower activity days.. Like going out to dinner, movies, maybe shopping.. But I wouldn't clean the gutters 8-) or wear a bracelet day and night, every day, just because they will get more use/ scratches!

iLander

Ideal_Rock
I have a very baroque white pearl bracelet (or maybe it's keshi?- I don't know, it's pretty lumpy whatever it is) and it doesn't matter to me if it scratches, because you wouldn't notice it. I also have a watch on a pearl bracelet, but again, bumps wouldn't be noticed.

So maybe that's what you do? Get bracelets that wouldn't bother you if they scratch?

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
I agree with both suggestions. I wear my pearl bracelets when I won't be doing a lot of rough activities, and I don't spend a lot on them. So, if they do get banged up a bit, I won't really care. I think it is important that you be able to wear and enjoy your jewelry, without worrying too much.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results