shape
carat
color
clarity

Pear project in progress!

Runningmama

Shiny_Rock
I’ve never been a huge pear fan until I saw it in a beautiful Ritani French cut halo. It was that moment I realized I’m not a round brilliant girl. I tried damn hard though. 6 RBs in progressively larger sizes later, I knew I needed to try something else. I researched as much as possible and found what I think is a beautiful, slightly chubby pear with a very minimal bow tie. Adiamor had it for $1531 and unfortunately Ritani couldn’t price match (they had it listed for $3950). In fact, to have it set in their version was going to cost over double. Adiamor’s setting is just as gorgeous and I love that I can see real-life photos of it on customer hands. I made a couple of tweaks to omit the gallery to give it a floating look, and to change the claw prongs to round. I also got the matching half eternity band. Praying this set gives me “the one” feeling. I can’t stop staring at the setting!

Link to diamond video:

024C2E6C-C75A-4F0E-B7D4-C80E74097EBA.png

8CA3E794-6829-48A9-AE10-9053786A2278.png

Last edited:

Redwoods-hiker-girl

Brilliant_Rock
I'm with you on pears, @Runningmama, having recently fallen under their spell. I've had a little chubby tourmaline pear for probably a year now, and it has really captured my heart. If only I were a goldsmith!

Runningmama

Shiny_Rock
I'm with you on pears, @Runningmama, having recently fallen under their spell. I've had a little chubby tourmaline pear for probably a year now, and it has really captured my heart. If only I were a goldsmith!

I want to see a pic! Do you wear it point up or point down? I’ve always thought it was point up but in my research everything says point down.

FL_runner

Brilliant_Rock
That’s a very pretty pear! I love pears, especially rounded ones like this! I can’t wait to see how it turns out :)

When I’m not wearing my three stone my “real” engagement ring is a pear!

Attachments

• 86F3E587-72A8-457D-A635-D4A0B87B3C64.jpeg
    86F3E587-72A8-457D-A635-D4A0B87B3C64.jpeg
    113 KB · Views: 24
Last edited:

Runningmama

Shiny_Rock
That’s a very pretty pear! I love pears, especially rounded ones like this! I can’t wait to see how it turns out :)

When I’m not wearing my three stone my “real” engagement ring is a pear!

I love that set! Would love to see a video of the sparkle when you can.

DejaWiz

Ideal_Rock
Looks like the makings of an awesome ring, Runningmama!
You got a heck of a deal on your diamond...even LooseGrownDiamond was higher at $2048!

Runningmama

Shiny_Rock
Looks like the makings of an awesome ring, Runningmama!
You got a heck of a deal on your diamond...even LooseGrownDiamond was higher at $2048!

I have no idea why it was so cheap on there! Ritani said if they price matched it would be at a loss so they couldn’t.

Karl_K

Super_Ideal_Rock
Trade
kewl, I love pears.
Looking forward to hand pics!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results