shape
carat
color
clarity

Pear Pendant Necklace Desigh Help

cbs0308

Rough_Rock
Trade
My wife just got this pear pendant necklace designed. The original sketch showed the three upper pears at closer angles to each other than what was made.
We think the current design, specifically the chain attachment, makes it look like a cross. We don’t want that.
Options:
  1. move the chain attachment to the top of the center pear (at about 11 and 1 o’clock).
  2. spread the upper side pears apart to angle them up more. This would move their points away from each other and create a gap. We can fill that gap with a small circle stone.
Thoughts?
Current design:
SaoG2cW.jpeg

My proposal:
3N9mTB3.jpeg

lambskin

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Pretty necklace. Frankly, I do not see a cross. Rather more of a leaf or flower petal design. Nonetheless, if you are not pleased, then add another diamond.

prince.of.preslav

Ideal_Rock
It's a very lovely necklace and a beautiful pear-shaped stone. I don't really see a cross, but I guess you wanted something more akin to a peacock tail (the NBC logo)? I'd also add the extra round diamond to help with the re-shaping of the top cluster. I would not change the chain attachment - the lateral diamonds would sit more vertically after the change anyway.

Good luck and please keep us posted!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

I would suggest you move your thread to Rocky Talky on this website: it will get much more exposure to there. Many many design threads there--yours would be welcome! Just click the "report" button and ask the moderators to move the thread. Much success to you.

cheers--Sharon

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results