shape
carat
color
clarity

Pear center w/sidestones

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

PearNut

Rough_Rock
LadyKemma has a pear with side stones - does anyone know the size of the center and size of the sides?

I''m looking to reset a 1ct pear and am deciding on the size of the sidestones.

ladykemma

Ideal_Rock
hi the pear is 1.25, the side stones are a wrap from helzberg. 20,30,30 20 points for 1 carat total.

PearNut

Rough_Rock

Lady Kemma - thanks for the info - I am looking to reset in something similar to the attached picture.

My center is 1.0 and I am looking at .25 for the side rb for the ering and the band. Under the three stones (not the bags) will be a trellis - the shank will be rounded and two tone - custom design. The stones are G, SI 1

Two questions - I got a price of $3700-3800 for both - is this decent? I feel it is but I''ve seen many on the web made in platinum that are less - many that are more....

Second question - do you think .25 is good - or should I go with .20 on the sides rb? and the 3 in the band?

What do you think?

PearNut

Rough_Rock
picture attached

philip noel 20307 SKU_01593_1089976735.jpg

ladykemma

Ideal_Rock
for scale the ring in the avatar is a size 10.

i would go with 25 pointers

do you have meaty or skinny fingers?

PearNut

Rough_Rock
I wear a size 5.5 on my left hand - 6 on my right.

I originally was going with .20 but when they came in I just thought they loooked so small so I asked him to get me the .25 instead. Sounds funny but I was wondering if this will be too large ; ) I really want to showcase my center diamond and not overpower it but I also want to have a bit of bling!

I was more concerned with the rb on the side. He is going to make the baguettes in conjunction with the sides so that it doesn''t go to far down the sides of my finger.

Do you have a side profile of your ring?

PearNut

Rough_Rock
any thoughts on the $$$?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results