shape
carat
color
clarity

Peach Pink Morganite

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Mchllmarsh

Shiny_Rock
So what do you think?

2.23ct
8x8x5.3
VVS
No Treatment

Blah ablajjs.JPG

Mchllmarsh

Shiny_Rock
Another picture, you can really see the differnt colors!

Peach Morganite 2.23ct.JPG

Mchllmarsh

Shiny_Rock
And last, this is what I will be setting the stone in... A LOGR setting.

015b.jpg

neatfreak

Super_Ideal_Rock
Very pretty! I love morganite.

mochi

Ideal_Rock
emlove.gif
emlove.gif
emlove.gif
I think it''s going to be stunning!!!

ImpatientOne

Brilliant_Rock
Gorgeous!!!
emsmilep.gif
I love Morganites and that is going to be perfect in that setting!!!
36.gif

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
I really like it and it will look beautiful, in the setting you chose.

Elmorton

Ideal_Rock
Oh, pretty. That''s going to be a beautiful ring!

laurel25

Brilliant_Rock
I love it! That stone will look perfect in that setting! Gosh, everyone has so many awesome projects underway, now, I'm totally thinking about what I want for a RHR and I can't even make up my mind for my e-ring setting!

Lisa Loves Shiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sweet! The second shot shows how dramatic and beautiful a morganite can be. That ring is going to be a jaw dropper.

Mchllmarsh

Shiny_Rock
Thank you all so much, I think I''m going to order it in a few days! I cant stop looking at my stone though!!!
30.gif

When its finished, you guys will be the first to see it I promise!
36.gif

dancingflame

Shiny_Rock
Absolutely beautiful. I wanted morganite for my e-ring, as I simply adore the color, but I had to consider the hardness factor. Your ring will be amazing. Can''t wait for pics.

dancingflame

Shiny_Rock
Can I ask where you found that wonderful stone?

Kelli

Ideal_Rock
That''s gonna be a stunner! Can''t wait to see it all done!

Mchllmarsh

Shiny_Rock
DancingFlame: I bought it on Ebay! I know that everything there is kinda a gamble... but I have bought about 10 different gemstones, and only one of them weren''t exactly accurate.

I cant wait to set it... its like staring at me saying, "set me please!!!" Haha... Anyways that for the great opinions!

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
Oh I think it''s going to be beautiful!

velogrrrrl

Rough_Rock
Date: 10/27/2008 1:37:26 PM
Author: Mchllmarsh
DancingFlame: I bought it on Ebay! I know that everything there is kinda a gamble... but I have bought about 10 different gemstones, and only one of them weren''t exactly accurate.

I cant wait to set it... its like staring at me saying, ''set me please!!!'' Haha... Anyways that for the great opinions!
do you mind telling me which sellers you have purchased from that you were happy with?

i made an impulse purchase on ebay last night and hope they look as nice as they did in the videos! they were very inexpensive so it won''t be a huge loss if this turns out to be a lesson for me.

LD

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I had to have a double take when I looked at your thread!

I have your Morganite's twin! Look at this ............

I think setting it in a Legacy setting will look sensational! I can't WAIT to see what it looks like. Please post up photos?

Mchllmarsh

Shiny_Rock
Velogrrrl: I''ve bought from:

gemsworld88
starhillgems (this is where the morganite came from)
thaigemsbid
grandgemstones
richmondgem

I almost always buy stones that are inexpensive! I''m addicted to ebay, I thin I paid $13.00 for the morganite. I hope you can find something great!

Lovingdiamonds: I love how your stone is cut! It looks kinda like a checkerboard! I love the color of these stones, dont you! They''re so soft looking! Good luck with yours, and I''ll definatly post pictures when its done!

LD

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 10/27/2008 5:17:01 PM

gemsworld88
thaigemsbid
grandgemstones
richmondgem

I almost always buy stones that are inexpensive! I''m addicted to ebay, I thin I paid $13.00 for the morganite. I hope you can find something great!

Lovingdiamonds: I love how your stone is cut! It looks kinda like a checkerboard! I love the color of these stones, dont you! They''re so soft looking! Good luck with yours, and I''ll definatly post pictures when its done!
$13 ????????????????? WOW what a bargain! I agree the colour is pink/peach/yummy!

Please don''t forget to post pictures because I think it''s going to be stunning!

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 10/27/2008 1:37:26 PM

I cant wait to set it... its like staring at me saying, ''set me please!!!'' Haha... Anyways that for the great opinions!

I think it will be perfect in that setting.... the cut reminds me of my kunzite that I am having set in a LOGR setting. Very feminine looking!! Did you upgrade the stones in the setting to VS? I wish I would have...but Meh, I will chalk this up to experience....next time I will upgrade.
11.gif

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 10/27/2008 5:25:59 PM
Author: LovingDiamonds

gemsworld88
thaigemsbid
grandgemstones
richmondgem

$13 ????????????????? WOW what a bargain! I agree the colour is pink/peach/yummy!

Please don''t forget to post pictures because I think it''s going to be stunning!
$13!! I love EBAY gemstones for this very reason.... I believe they are worth taking a chance on...and like you said, I have always had great luck with the gems I have purchased off of Ebay!!!

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful stone, and I think it will look great in that setting.

velogrrrrl

Rough_Rock

gemsworld88

thaigemsbid

grandgemstones

richmondgem

thanks for the info Mchllmarsh! your new morganite is lovely!! it is nice soft, soothing and relaxing color.

i just bought some green tourmalines from thai gem store so i am hoping that i get as lucky as you did. they posted
videos of both stones, so i feel like i should have a good idea of what they will look like.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results