shape
carat
color
clarity

Pave side stones and signature stamp

greenmoose

Rough_Rock
Hello. So I finally received the ring yesterday and WOW. With the D AVC it could not be more stunning. Absolutely remarkably beautiful stone. I am just continually awed by just how beautiful the AVC's are. The stone is absolutely stunning and the ring by Maytal Hannah is just the most perfect counterpart to such a stunning stone. Her work is just truly beautiful. One thing I did notice though is that the pave side stones look a little dull, almost as if they have a vague bluntness to them under certain lights and not that bright sparkling shine. I'm curious if that is just the way pave stones, by nature of how small they are, appear in different lights or if maybe they weren't fully polished after setting....although it was dark when I finally got home last night and so it was artificial light....

Also I did notice that she didn't stamp her name or signature into the inner aspect of the ring. Is that a common thing not to leave a signature stamp?

All in all a truly remarkable work of art. The AVC and Maytal's work create the most beautiful synergy.

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
the pave stones shouldn't look dull, it possible it just needs a good cleaning? Also, the stamp should be there. I'd see about getting it back to her for the stamp and bath in an ultrasonic!!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I think all it would have is a stamp for the platinum. I don't think Maytal puts her name in the ring. We need pictures, though!!!!

The appearance of all diamonds is affected by the lighting. So I am not sure if what you are seeing is normal or not.

minmin001

Ideal_Rock
need picturesss~ :bigsmile:

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Single or full cut melee in your pave? they look very different... large diamonds like your centre and melee do look different, because of the differences in appearance and light return because of the sheer size difference, but "dull" is not the word I would use to describe well-cut melee! Agree with DS and mrssalvo - it's probably light, dirty ring, or a combination of the two! Try soaking it in a cup of water and a drop of detergent for an hour, then give it a good rinse and see if that helps.

If it's just one stone that is dull it could be an issue with that stone which would require replacement, or polishing materials stuck underneath it..

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results