shape
carat
color
clarity

Pave Princess

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

z78gml

Shiny_Rock
Hello everybody,

I was looking in the photo gallery section and I love the picture Lesly from Whiteflash just posted called Pave Flowing. I've seen many pave asher's but not any pave with princess cuts. Does anybody have any pictures. Any style is fine. I need some ideas. I would prefer pave that include 3 stones ( it doesn't matter if the center stone is only with pave with the 2 stones on each side or all 3 stones having pave )

edited - center diamond size is 2.51 carat princess square modified

Thanks in advance.

z78gml

Shiny_Rock
I was just viewing the halo ring section. Does anybody have any pictures of halo princess cuts? - What is the difrence of Halo and Pave?

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
halo is the diamonds around the stone when viewing it from the top, making it like a halo. pave is one way the tiny stones can be set.
ring with halo
E11L.jpg

no halo

E15L.jpg

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
lynn b's shared prong ring

MyCollage1ab.jpg

butterfly17 pave ring

kayla%20ring%20collage%200205.JPG

saturn

Shiny_Rock
Z78gml-
Pave refers to a method of setting stones, where tiny diamonds are embedded in the metal to give it the appearance of being "paved" with diamonds. Basically, if any part of a ring (even just the band) has that diamond-encrusted look to it, it is considered a pave ring.
A halo ring is one where a bunch of small stones are set all the way around the central stone, to create a "halo" of smaller stones around the central diamond. The smaller stones can be set in the halo with prongs, shared prongs, pave or any other method.
From your post, it sound like what you want is a halo-style ring. They are very popular right now.
Ritani makes a halo setting (with pave-set stones in the halo) for a princess cut center:

squarehalobr2.jpg

saturn

Shiny_Rock
Here''s one with three stones.

squarehalobr3.jpg

valeria101

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 7/28/2005 2:44:08 PM
Author:z78gml

I''ve seen many pave asher''s but not any pave with princess cuts. Does anybody have any pictures. Any style is fine.
This could take a princess any day... the stone almost looks like one anyway.
10.gif

tmb_big_0657-015.jpg.jpg

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
RTD-0980-001.jpg
RTD-0957-002.jpg

p15rad7.jpg

kbaker

Shiny_Rock
I love the top right one...Who is the designer?

z78gml

Shiny_Rock
Thank you for all the response. I now know the diffrence between halo and pave.

Gella

Rough_Rock
hi , my name is Gel and i am from Australia, faiely new to this forum. Juat enquiring about your thoughts for a wedding band, for a split shank princess cut pave set ring. I am getting one made at the moment, and a little nervous about the finish of the pave, but i was also wondering what a wedding band would look like as i am assuming the wedding band will be a funny shape to supplement the ring. Like it would have to go up at the sides and then square at the centre?

MINE!!

Ideal_Rock
Hey Gella.. I would recommend starting this question in a new thread... I am sure others will help you. Also if you could post a pic of the ring that you need to find a band for.. that would help too. GOOD LUCK!!

fancyrock

Brilliant_Rock
Is there more pics of that 7ct honker??? I would love to see that ring from other angles.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results